Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My sister has some problems
Hello, my sister has some problems when she's playing FR on her computer and since I'm a little better in speaking english than her she asked me to ask for help. And when I say "some" I actually mean "lotsof problems" so I coudln't write a specific one in the title.
So, when she's playing

- in her hoard aren't the items that she actually has but some others that she never collected and she can't use them, like a skin for example. It's almost like it would be the hoard of someone else.
- although she has enough food she can't feed a single dragon. Instead it says that her 423 dragons would still be hungry - and of course she doesn't have so many dragons. o_o
- She can't choose on of her own dragons for an avatar but instead she can choose from 103 pages with other dragons that she doesn't own. We speculate that they could be the 423 dragons that I talked about early.

She tried both, Firefox and Google Chrome, but it's always the same. Her nickname is PBanane but I don't think it's very important because when I'm playing with my account on her pc it's the same - and she had not these problems when she was using my pc either And she does have a better pc than me and she never had these kind of problems at any other side. Sorry if there are any typos in my text, as I mentioned before english isn't my first language so please forgive me. :'D
Hello, my sister has some problems when she's playing FR on her computer and since I'm a little better in speaking english than her she asked me to ask for help. And when I say "some" I actually mean "lotsof problems" so I coudln't write a specific one in the title.
So, when she's playing

- in her hoard aren't the items that she actually has but some others that she never collected and she can't use them, like a skin for example. It's almost like it would be the hoard of someone else.
- although she has enough food she can't feed a single dragon. Instead it says that her 423 dragons would still be hungry - and of course she doesn't have so many dragons. o_o
- She can't choose on of her own dragons for an avatar but instead she can choose from 103 pages with other dragons that she doesn't own. We speculate that they could be the 423 dragons that I talked about early.

She tried both, Firefox and Google Chrome, but it's always the same. Her nickname is PBanane but I don't think it's very important because when I'm playing with my account on her pc it's the same - and she had not these problems when she was using my pc either And she does have a better pc than me and she never had these kind of problems at any other side. Sorry if there are any typos in my text, as I mentioned before english isn't my first language so please forgive me. :'D
@MissBanane, have your sister clear her cache/browser history and relog, and see if that fixes it.
@MissBanane, have your sister clear her cache/browser history and relog, and see if that fixes it.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
She did and she says it still doesn't work. :/
She did and she says it still doesn't work. :/
@MissBanane, if she uses your PC, does her account work correctly?
@MissBanane, if she uses your PC, does her account work correctly?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Yep, everything works fine. Seems to be a problem with her PC itself and not with the account but as I said, something like that never happened before and she doesn't have a bad PC so I'm a little puzzled.
Yep, everything works fine. Seems to be a problem with her PC itself and not with the account but as I said, something like that never happened before and she doesn't have a bad PC so I'm a little puzzled.
@MissBanane, yeah that's pretty weird. My only other suggestion would be to have her try IE? She's got incorrect login info stored somewhere. I guess you've tried deleting cookies as well?
@MissBanane, yeah that's pretty weird. My only other suggestion would be to have her try IE? She's got incorrect login info stored somewhere. I guess you've tried deleting cookies as well?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Ah she solved her problem, I guess she already tried IE but it didn't work either - but now she downloaded another browser, Flock, and everything works fine. Thank you for your help. c:
Ah she solved her problem, I guess she already tried IE but it didn't work either - but now she downloaded another browser, Flock, and everything works fine. Thank you for your help. c: