Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Recent forum activity
Ok so, I don't know if this is correct or not but....

It seems recent forum activity is not updating topics I post in, only topics I start.

IE that I start a topic, it only shows that, no other posts I do in that topic.

and all my past posts vanished too.

Dunno if this is intentional or not but.... I would like to see topics I posted replies too :T
Ok so, I don't know if this is correct or not but....

It seems recent forum activity is not updating topics I post in, only topics I start.

IE that I start a topic, it only shows that, no other posts I do in that topic.

and all my past posts vanished too.

Dunno if this is intentional or not but.... I would like to see topics I posted replies too :T
0ia2.png
I love you and your bunny slippers.
I love you and your bunny slippers.
Yeah it doesn't work for me either @Enigama
Yeah it doesn't work for me either @Enigama
I am almost positive this was done on purpose to reduce server load, similar to how the forum search is also disabled. I'll double check with the admins though.
I am almost positive this was done on purpose to reduce server load, similar to how the forum search is also disabled. I'll double check with the admins though.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl

I see :O

I hope its just to lessen load, if not.... well I'll still be miffed either way, cuz I wouldn't be able to find what I need easy....
@kiohl

I see :O

I hope its just to lessen load, if not.... well I'll still be miffed either way, cuz I wouldn't be able to find what I need easy....
0ia2.png