Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | :Wee Dragons: Fae available! Hiatus
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Peeping in to let everyone know I'm not dead!
Sorry for the impromptu hiatus from posting. I've been busy over the holidays with my family. In addition to the regular crazyness that holidays are with 3 kids, we lost my Grandma and Grandpa over Christmas to cancer and while it was in no way a surprise - they have been sick a long time - it has been difficult. Things are getting much more normal here now though, and I think I am back to regularly updating on FR. I have a couple of pickups to post here, so they'll be up shortly. c:
Peeping in to let everyone know I'm not dead!
Sorry for the impromptu hiatus from posting. I've been busy over the holidays with my family. In addition to the regular crazyness that holidays are with 3 kids, we lost my Grandma and Grandpa over Christmas to cancer and while it was in no way a surprise - they have been sick a long time - it has been difficult. Things are getting much more normal here now though, and I think I am back to regularly updating on FR. I have a couple of pickups to post here, so they'll be up shortly. c:
@avey
Thank you!

@vagabondsentinel
Priceup for you! Sorry for the delay. c:

She would be:

35k for Base Dragon
+ 30k to sponsor Journeyman's Satchels
+ 10k for Silver Glasses
+ 30k for Dainty Silver Runes accent
= 105k treasure for everything. Just let me know! :D
@avey
Thank you!

@vagabondsentinel
Priceup for you! Sorry for the delay. c:

She would be:

35k for Base Dragon
+ 30k to sponsor Journeyman's Satchels
+ 10k for Silver Glasses
+ 30k for Dainty Silver Runes accent
= 105k treasure for everything. Just let me know! :D
@Puuka For some reason, it did not give me the ping. o.O Sometimes, I think this site hates me.

Regardless, sounds great. I'll send the treasure over shortly!
@Puuka For some reason, it did not give me the ping. o.O Sometimes, I think this site hates me.

Regardless, sounds great. I'll send the treasure over shortly!
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@Puuka These are so cute omg! Can't help but get one tehehe! Can I have this boy done without apparel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=71770&tab=dragon&did=7769259][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77693/7769259_350.png[/img][/url] Thanks ^^
@Puuka These are so cute omg! Can't help but get one tehehe!

Can I have this boy done without apparel?

7769259_350.png Thanks ^^
tumblr_inline_ngll59GbxZ1qg78ij.png ±3 Hours FR time | She/her | 9+ year RPer tumblr_inline_ngll5f8PWZ1qg78ij.png
@Puuka
how much would it be to sponsor copper steampunk tail bauble?
@Puuka
how much would it be to sponsor copper steampunk tail bauble?
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
@Puuka
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Just popping in to let you know that the dragon i originally ordered is now a mirror instead of a fae, but I'm fine with her being done as a fae. :)
@Puuka
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Just popping in to let you know that the dragon i originally ordered is now a mirror instead of a fae, but I'm fine with her being done as a fae. :)
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
@Puuka Link to your dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8211059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82111/8211059_350.png[/img] [/url] Breed: Fae Genes to be included: all. Apparel Addons?: for all his apparel, how much would they all cost if I sponsored them? Crystalhide Threads, Simple gold wing bangles, simple gold necklace, gold steampunk wings, bloody tail bandage?
@Puuka
Link to your dragon:
8211059_350.png

Breed: Fae
Genes to be included: all.

Apparel Addons?: for all his apparel, how much would they all cost if I sponsored them? Crystalhide Threads, Simple gold wing bangles, simple gold necklace, gold steampunk wings, bloody tail bandage?
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
I saw some of these floating around and since I have quite the sum of treasure right now mark me down for one of my Fae progen!! I would like her to have her daub and bar primary instead of tiger and the apparel I will list... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2961907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29620/2961907_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love her to have her emblem, bone antlers, winter wind, cloudy feathered wings and blue birdskull necklace please. :)) How much will this come to?? I might knock down a few apparel depending or gather up some more in case!!
I saw some of these floating around and since I have quite the sum of treasure right now mark me down for one of my Fae progen!! I would like her to have her daub and bar primary instead of tiger and the apparel I will list...

2961907_350.png

I would love her to have her emblem, bone antlers, winter wind, cloudy feathered wings and blue birdskull necklace please. :)) How much will this come to?? I might knock down a few apparel depending or gather up some more in case!!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@Fusida
@kanpekinalady
@SakuraDryad
@wildewinged
@T3R3Z1PYROP3
@Tikafire
@TobiTenkit
@Naaru
@Atuin
@Weathering
@VagabondSentinel

I am so sorry that you guys have been waiting SO LONG for your orders. Things IRL have been really dificult for me these last few months.
I had mentioned in my more recent posts that we lost my Grandma a month or so before Christmas, then my Grandpa on Christmas Eve.
Well, my Aunt unexpectedly passed a few weeks ago, and I have spent the last 2 weeks with my mom in the hospital with peritonitis. (She has kidney failure and lives on dialysis.) She's home now, but still infected, and I have a feeling we'll be back in ICU after we see her doctor tomorrow.
On top of all of these horrible things, I'm in the process of getting my business started and that takes up every minute of my time that is not spent with my mom, or my kids. I just feel completely overwhelmed right now.

There is so much is going on that I just can not seem to get the energy to get these done.
I feel like the best thing to do is to just send out refunds, and hopefully, when I have less happening in my life, maybe I'll come back to this adoptable.

SO, If you're waiting on an order from me, and you've already paid, expect a refund here in the next day or so. If I miss you, please send me a message!

I'm so so so sorry, I have been letting these sit thinking I'll get to it, but it's been entirely too long, and I just don't want them hanging over me anymore.
Thank you so much to everyone who has come and ordered. I really do appreciate everyone's patience.
@Fusida
@kanpekinalady
@SakuraDryad
@wildewinged
@T3R3Z1PYROP3
@Tikafire
@TobiTenkit
@Naaru
@Atuin
@Weathering
@VagabondSentinel

I am so sorry that you guys have been waiting SO LONG for your orders. Things IRL have been really dificult for me these last few months.
I had mentioned in my more recent posts that we lost my Grandma a month or so before Christmas, then my Grandpa on Christmas Eve.
Well, my Aunt unexpectedly passed a few weeks ago, and I have spent the last 2 weeks with my mom in the hospital with peritonitis. (She has kidney failure and lives on dialysis.) She's home now, but still infected, and I have a feeling we'll be back in ICU after we see her doctor tomorrow.
On top of all of these horrible things, I'm in the process of getting my business started and that takes up every minute of my time that is not spent with my mom, or my kids. I just feel completely overwhelmed right now.

There is so much is going on that I just can not seem to get the energy to get these done.
I feel like the best thing to do is to just send out refunds, and hopefully, when I have less happening in my life, maybe I'll come back to this adoptable.

SO, If you're waiting on an order from me, and you've already paid, expect a refund here in the next day or so. If I miss you, please send me a message!

I'm so so so sorry, I have been letting these sit thinking I'll get to it, but it's been entirely too long, and I just don't want them hanging over me anymore.
Thank you so much to everyone who has come and ordered. I really do appreciate everyone's patience.
@Puuka Get some rest, take it easy, and worry about yourself. Your health is much more important than any adoptable! Good luck. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.
@Puuka Get some rest, take it easy, and worry about yourself. Your health is much more important than any adoptable! Good luck. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35