Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nico Nico Niiiiiii
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@CaptureRapture
Exactly how many Mermaid Fiestas are there? (I'm bad at both 1 and 2 qq)

@buneari
Yesss join the cult of Nico

Although I hear the next event is for Kotori o:
@CaptureRapture
Exactly how many Mermaid Fiestas are there? (I'm bad at both 1 and 2 qq)

@buneari
Yesss join the cult of Nico

Although I hear the next event is for Kotori o:
Umm, as far as I've seen there's three? That's Mermaid Festa Vol. 1, Vol. 2, and Vol. 2 ~Passionate~ (yeah, I don't really get the naming-scheme for the songs).

But Kotori has an event next? Yeeeeeeah, nice, she always has really cute card designs~
Umm, as far as I've seen there's three? That's Mermaid Festa Vol. 1, Vol. 2, and Vol. 2 ~Passionate~ (yeah, I don't really get the naming-scheme for the songs).

But Kotori has an event next? Yeeeeeeah, nice, she always has really cute card designs~
Passionate is the same song, just with a piano intro though, all the songs are cut down in length anyway.
They cut out the best part of Diamond Princess. ):

@kizunagatari
woo I'm bad at replying
But yeah, I guess it's more complicated than most hard songs when you're just starting! I remember Love Novels kicked my *** during the first event I played, I only just managed to get the card.
Hope it shows up in rotation again soon though!

Aw but that sucks, oh well. Maybe some day in the future!
I feel you though, other than getting S combos on the new EX songs I barely play when events aren't going... Score matches and medley festivals are so good tho

edit:
also bless medley festival's free scouting tickets
so good
Passionate is the same song, just with a piano intro though, all the songs are cut down in length anyway.
They cut out the best part of Diamond Princess. ):

@kizunagatari
woo I'm bad at replying
But yeah, I guess it's more complicated than most hard songs when you're just starting! I remember Love Novels kicked my *** during the first event I played, I only just managed to get the card.
Hope it shows up in rotation again soon though!

Aw but that sucks, oh well. Maybe some day in the future!
I feel you though, other than getting S combos on the new EX songs I barely play when events aren't going... Score matches and medley festivals are so good tho

edit:
also bless medley festival's free scouting tickets
so good
@CaptureRapture
It's her bird watching card o: it's super cute!

@yrosx
I'm so jealous ;-; after that UR, I haven't gotten anything good other than event special cards...
@CaptureRapture
It's her bird watching card o: it's super cute!

@yrosx
I'm so jealous ;-; after that UR, I haven't gotten anything good other than event special cards...
HELLO FRIENDS

I PLAY THE ENGLISH VERSION

hail nozomi
HELLO FRIENDS

hail nozomi
//previously fuzzling//
[quote name="Fuzzling" date="2015-03-15 18:03:05"]HELLO FRIENDS I PLAY THE ENGLISH VERSION hail nozomi[/quote] smh Nate GET NICO NICO NOWHERE NEAR THIS THREAD e v e also I haven't been playing the most recent event all that much whoops u v u
Fuzzling wrote on 2015-03-15 18:03:05:
HELLO FRIENDS

hail nozomi

smh Nate
GET NICO NICO NOWHERE NEAR THIS THREAD

e v e

also I haven't been playing the most recent event all that much whoops u v u
tumblr_mkgo84fcuF1r11qslo2_500.gif
after downloading every cd and album they have ever released, I now can say maki can carry my soul away nbd i wouldnt even be mad tho?????

I didn't do to well this nico event, although the SR was suuuper cute and tempting *grabby hands* next event I shall once again gaze at the Kotori bird SR from the distance........... ;v; i will pine away.... *fades into the wind*
after downloading every cd and album they have ever released, I now can say maki can carry my soul away nbd i wouldnt even be mad tho?????

I didn't do to well this nico event, although the SR was suuuper cute and tempting *grabby hands* next event I shall once again gaze at the Kotori bird SR from the distance........... ;v; i will pine away.... *fades into the wind*
She's so nasal though, Umi's VA has the best singing voice... not that I don't like Pile, mind you. My fave character has the worst singing voice anyway. Poor Nozomi, I can't even defend her

@kizunagatari
aw, have you been doing 10+1 rolls during a guaranteed SR period though? That's at least 1 SR for your team.
She's so nasal though, Umi's VA has the best singing voice... not that I don't like Pile, mind you. My fave character has the worst singing voice anyway. Poor Nozomi, I can't even defend her

@kizunagatari
aw, have you been doing 10+1 rolls during a guaranteed SR period though? That's at least 1 SR for your team.
None of you are free of sin
None of you are free of sin
im going for the 3rd tier this time around!! i just want a scouting ticket and a UR PLEASE RNG GODS
im going for the 3rd tier this time around!! i just want a scouting ticket and a UR PLEASE RNG GODS
//previously fuzzling//
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93