Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so how about fallout
1 2 3
i'm on such a huge fallout kick lately dang?

tell me about your vaultdwellers. your raiders, your ghouls - anything! just come talk to me abt this stupid wonderful game.
i'm on such a huge fallout kick lately dang?

tell me about your vaultdwellers. your raiders, your ghouls - anything! just come talk to me abt this stupid wonderful game.
[slams fists on desk] FALLOUT. NOW THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE.

damn, i even named my flight rising account after borous from the new vegas dlc. i love old world blues ;w;
[slams fists on desk] FALLOUT. NOW THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE.

damn, i even named my flight rising account after borous from the new vegas dlc. i love old world blues ;w;
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@borous

you have ED-E in your signature that is so adorable HOLY HELL
guess who my fave companion is

but on a serious note, fallout ranks among the best games ive played. went through fallout 2, 3 and new vegas. loved the immersion.

although i DID hide from scorpions and let my team deal with them. why do developers insist on putting giant insects everywhere
well at least there were no spiders.
@borous

you have ED-E in your signature that is so adorable HOLY HELL
guess who my fave companion is

but on a serious note, fallout ranks among the best games ive played. went through fallout 2, 3 and new vegas. loved the immersion.

although i DID hide from scorpions and let my team deal with them. why do developers insist on putting giant insects everywhere
well at least there were no spiders.
UCwsx8y.gif
@russmond

Y ES I ALWAYS HAVE ED-E AND ARCADE AS MY COMPANIONS ;u;

fallout is probably my favorite series. i love new vegas so much, along with its amazing dlcs

i did enjoy fallout 3, but new vegas is still my personal favorite.
@russmond

Y ES I ALWAYS HAVE ED-E AND ARCADE AS MY COMPANIONS ;u;

fallout is probably my favorite series. i love new vegas so much, along with its amazing dlcs

i did enjoy fallout 3, but new vegas is still my personal favorite.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
New Vegas is definitely my favorite because it was the first of the two I played :') Plus I gotta say New Vegas is my fav because Boone and Arcade are in it!!

I loved the companion quests in New Vegas too... Also the radio in both of them just ;u;

ANYWAY E3 HYPE, Fallout 4 may be in the near-ish future?? I hope Bethesda talks about their plans at E3 anyway...
New Vegas is definitely my favorite because it was the first of the two I played :') Plus I gotta say New Vegas is my fav because Boone and Arcade are in it!!

I loved the companion quests in New Vegas too... Also the radio in both of them just ;u;

ANYWAY E3 HYPE, Fallout 4 may be in the near-ish future?? I hope Bethesda talks about their plans at E3 anyway...
abZF93C.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifabZF93C.png
While I do enjoy the more clear-cut "these are the good guys, and these are the bad guys" vibe of Fallout 3, I enjoy New Vegas's storyline a lot too, even if it's harder to choose who to side with since just about everyone is a raging butt at some point (or all the time).

The variety of weapons is always fun, too. Most of the time I'm not even doing quests. I'm just going around shooting things with whatever gun happened to catch my fancy this time. XD
While I do enjoy the more clear-cut "these are the good guys, and these are the bad guys" vibe of Fallout 3, I enjoy New Vegas's storyline a lot too, even if it's harder to choose who to side with since just about everyone is a raging butt at some point (or all the time).

The variety of weapons is always fun, too. Most of the time I'm not even doing quests. I'm just going around shooting things with whatever gun happened to catch my fancy this time. XD
NEW VEGASSSSS.
YISSSSSS.

NCR OR BUST.
NEW VEGASSSSS.
YISSSSSS.

NCR OR BUST.
I have like 940 hours in New Vegas :3

I'd like to play 3 sometime, but the issues with Windows past XP may keep that from ever happening, unfortunately. Luckily I have 1 and 2 through Steam and they work perfectly.

I love the DLC for New Vegas a looooot. I have gotten in the habit of starting a fresh playthrough of Dead Money just before a life change or trip. So fun.
I have like 940 hours in New Vegas :3

I'd like to play 3 sometime, but the issues with Windows past XP may keep that from ever happening, unfortunately. Luckily I have 1 and 2 through Steam and they work perfectly.

I love the DLC for New Vegas a looooot. I have gotten in the habit of starting a fresh playthrough of Dead Money just before a life change or trip. So fun.
ZM3TQUN.png
"So what is there to do in this thread?"
"WE HAVE RADSCORPIONS!"
"So what is there to do in this thread?"
"WE HAVE RADSCORPIONS!"
My writing project.
OOOOOOH OH. OH. Fallout is the best game literally ever imo. I've been obsessed for so many years. I'd probably be embarrassed if I could see my total number of hours that I've played overall. It's gotta be in the hundreds. I even have two copies, PC and PS3.

Right now I'm playing a Legion-aligned character for the first time on NV. I'm honestly normally too nice to play any really awful characters, haha. He's pretty much just a coward and is going with the Legion to stay on their "good side." He'd rather make others suffer than suffer himself.

About to play Honest Hearts for the second time and I'm really excited because I'd say it's my favorite DLC. My favorite of the games overall is NV, for sure.
OOOOOOH OH. OH. Fallout is the best game literally ever imo. I've been obsessed for so many years. I'd probably be embarrassed if I could see my total number of hours that I've played overall. It's gotta be in the hundreds. I even have two copies, PC and PS3.

Right now I'm playing a Legion-aligned character for the first time on NV. I'm honestly normally too nice to play any really awful characters, haha. He's pretty much just a coward and is going with the Legion to stay on their "good side." He'd rather make others suffer than suffer himself.

About to play Honest Hearts for the second time and I'm really excited because I'd say it's my favorite DLC. My favorite of the games overall is NV, for sure.
1 2 3