Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 116
I haven't really checked them out yet. I watched the preview video with Burnie and the team seemed funny and fun enough. I'll have to check them out when I get a chance.

In other news
X-RAY AND VAV ARE GETTING A SEASON 2!!
(I for the life of me can't find the tweet from Ray confirming this but i'm pretty sure it's legit)
I haven't really checked them out yet. I watched the preview video with Burnie and the team seemed funny and fun enough. I'll have to check them out when I get a chance.

In other news
X-RAY AND VAV ARE GETTING A SEASON 2!!
(I for the life of me can't find the tweet from Ray confirming this but i'm pretty sure it's legit)
15wxth5.png
I actually really enjoyed the On the Spot episode they were on so I think I'll check out their content eventually :')

I used to go back and listen to old podcasts on weekends but now I'm probably going to catch up on their daily content on the weekends in between Rooster Teeth's and Achievement Hunter's stuff.
I actually really enjoyed the On the Spot episode they were on so I think I'll check out their content eventually :')

I used to go back and listen to old podcasts on weekends but now I'm probably going to catch up on their daily content on the weekends in between Rooster Teeth's and Achievement Hunter's stuff.
abZF93C.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifabZF93C.png
@Jenny
could I be added to the ping group >_<

SO i realized there haven't been any posts since the tickets went up for sale, so did anybody get RTX tickets?

Also I have to say I'm really enjoying Funhaus. I didn't expect too, but I love them now.
@Jenny
could I be added to the ping group >_<

SO i realized there haven't been any posts since the tickets went up for sale, so did anybody get RTX tickets?

Also I have to say I'm really enjoying Funhaus. I didn't expect too, but I love them now.
UqN4jFQ.png
RTX hype!!

I really really want to go but I live in Oregon so it's really expensive for just myself to make it down to Austin :'(
RTX hype!!

I really really want to go but I live in Oregon so it's really expensive for just myself to make it down to Austin :'(
abZF93C.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifabZF93C.png
It's an expansive convention to start with. >_< i had to save all year to afford going from Utah... but 100% worth it.
It's an expansive convention to start with. >_< i had to save all year to afford going from Utah... but 100% worth it.
UqN4jFQ.png
Just thought you RT peeps might like to know I have a page of RVB dragons lmao

Who else is hyped for Season 13? (if slightly scared for poor ol' church)
Just thought you RT peeps might like to know I have a page of RVB dragons lmao

Who else is hyped for Season 13? (if slightly scared for poor ol' church)
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
[s]Gavin's[/s] Woody's helmet making him instantly have a British accent+intelligence made me laugh. @Kedamono Completely off topic but... I snuck on to your clan page and... Would your Morgana like to hang out with my Merlin and Arthur sometime? xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11412018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114121/11412018_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9696135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96962/9696135_350.png[/img] [/url] (Also, I love the RVB dragons omgggggg ♥♥)
Gavin's Woody's helmet making him instantly have a British accent+intelligence made me laugh.

@Kedamono
Completely off topic but... I snuck on to your clan page and... Would your Morgana like to hang out with my Merlin and Arthur sometime? xD

11412018_350.png

9696135_350.png

(Also, I love the RVB dragons omgggggg ♥♥)
15wxth5.png
@Jenny

Could I be removed from the ping list as well please?
@Jenny

Could I be removed from the ping list as well please?
siggy.png
@Jenny

May I also be removed from the ping list?
@Jenny

May I also be removed from the ping list?

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Yup! Removed you both. Sorry about that!
Yup! Removed you both. Sorry about that!
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 116