Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video Games you play?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
OH BOY

Favorite Video Games: Spyro the Dragon, Skylanders, Okami, Brutal Legend, Ratchet & Clank, Bioshock, Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, LocoRoco, American McGee's Alice, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, Rayman, Legacy of Kain, The Binding of Isaac
Current Playthrough?: Skylanders Trap Team
OH BOY

Favorite Video Games: Spyro the Dragon, Skylanders, Okami, Brutal Legend, Ratchet & Clank, Bioshock, Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, LocoRoco, American McGee's Alice, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, Rayman, Legacy of Kain, The Binding of Isaac
Current Playthrough?: Skylanders Trap Team
@Afrien

Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy series, Xenogears, Suikoden series, Zelda series, Diablo 3

Honorable mentions: Pokemon series, Rhapsody, Kartia, Vandal Hearts, Monster hunter 4, Saga Frontier.

Current Playthrough?: Monster Hunter 4 and Diablo 3

Video Game that you totally ditched if appliable?: Perfect World International Online... Nuff said.
@Afrien

Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy series, Xenogears, Suikoden series, Zelda series, Diablo 3

Honorable mentions: Pokemon series, Rhapsody, Kartia, Vandal Hearts, Monster hunter 4, Saga Frontier.

Current Playthrough?: Monster Hunter 4 and Diablo 3

Video Game that you totally ditched if appliable?: Perfect World International Online... Nuff said.
Favourite Video Games:Devil May Cry 1-4,Pokemon series,Sonic series,Shadow the Hedgehog,Fire Emblem 1-9,11-12,with a little bit of 13 love (a little),Megaman Zero series,Megaman X series,The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess,Super Mario series,Super Mario Sunshine (deserves it's own mention)

Current Playthrough:Pokemon Omega Ruby,which I got yesterday,and I'm starting Devil May Cry 4 on Saturday because my brother's hopefully in Kamloops that day.

I hate DMC:Devil May Cry with a stupidly reasoned passion.I strongly dislike Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn for another stupidly reasoned passion.I dislike Fire Emblem Awakening because of the easy modes and crazy hard modes with no medium in between them.

I haven't seen many Devil May Cry fans here.Anywhere,actually.
Favourite Video Games:Devil May Cry 1-4,Pokemon series,Sonic series,Shadow the Hedgehog,Fire Emblem 1-9,11-12,with a little bit of 13 love (a little),Megaman Zero series,Megaman X series,The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess,Super Mario series,Super Mario Sunshine (deserves it's own mention)

Current Playthrough:Pokemon Omega Ruby,which I got yesterday,and I'm starting Devil May Cry 4 on Saturday because my brother's hopefully in Kamloops that day.

I hate DMC:Devil May Cry with a stupidly reasoned passion.I strongly dislike Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn for another stupidly reasoned passion.I dislike Fire Emblem Awakening because of the easy modes and crazy hard modes with no medium in between them.

I haven't seen many Devil May Cry fans here.Anywhere,actually.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
Okay, so: most of these are in various stages of playthrough; I've only 100% finished Okamiden of the ones I'm listing!

Games I'm playing currently: Lego Star Wars/Lord of the Rings/Indiana Jones, Okami/Okamiden, SSB4 (maining as Marth and Toon Link), Pokemon White2/X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, aaaaaand most recently A Link Between Worlds with Morgan (because "his boyfriend (Ravio) is in it").

Games I have that I need to start on: Lego Harry Potter, Aragorn's Quest, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess

Games that I nEED TO GET MY HANDS ON PLEASE: Windwaker, SSB4 for WiiU, and FE 9-12 (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn/Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem - the last two especially for kin reasons I need to see all of Marth's story please)
Okay, so: most of these are in various stages of playthrough; I've only 100% finished Okamiden of the ones I'm listing!

Games I'm playing currently: Lego Star Wars/Lord of the Rings/Indiana Jones, Okami/Okamiden, SSB4 (maining as Marth and Toon Link), Pokemon White2/X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, aaaaaand most recently A Link Between Worlds with Morgan (because "his boyfriend (Ravio) is in it").

Games I have that I need to start on: Lego Harry Potter, Aragorn's Quest, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess

Games that I nEED TO GET MY HANDS ON PLEASE: Windwaker, SSB4 for WiiU, and FE 9-12 (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn/Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem - the last two especially for kin reasons I need to see all of Marth's story please)
F4XLOsg.png
The games I'm currently playing, and working on are:

Majora's Mask 3D, Persona 3, and FNAF (the first one).

It's not a whole lot, but I just haven't been that motivated to do much lately. ):

BUUUT. I am planning on getting a VITA so that I can play these games: Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4: Dance All Night, and a few other games. But those two are the first ones I want the most. Then besides that I'm wanting to get: Persona Q, Story of Seasons, Fantasy Life, and a few others that I really can't think of off the top of my head. Dx
The games I'm currently playing, and working on are:

Majora's Mask 3D, Persona 3, and FNAF (the first one).

It's not a whole lot, but I just haven't been that motivated to do much lately. ):

BUUUT. I am planning on getting a VITA so that I can play these games: Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4: Dance All Night, and a few other games. But those two are the first ones I want the most. Then besides that I'm wanting to get: Persona Q, Story of Seasons, Fantasy Life, and a few others that I really can't think of off the top of my head. Dx
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES. MY GOD. I got introduced through Chuggaaconroy and never looked back. I'm also replaying Okami, I have 2 stray beads left until I 100% it! I haven't really had a whole lot of time to do much else, and also Xenoblade is REALLY LONG so it should keep me occupied for a while.
XENOBLADE CHRONICLES. MY GOD. I got introduced through Chuggaaconroy and never looked back. I'm also replaying Okami, I have 2 stray beads left until I 100% it! I haven't really had a whole lot of time to do much else, and also Xenoblade is REALLY LONG so it should keep me occupied for a while.
uh,

Dragon Age Inquisition, Battlefield Hardline, Destiny, GTA 5 and a few others here and there on the X1, Wind Waker HD and Smash Bros (both 3DS and WiiU). bit of Pikmin 3 here and there too.

EDIT:

seeing as we are stating favorites, i suppose Halo Reach (i've not played a game online as much since) and for offline, Metal Gear (just all of them)
uh,

Dragon Age Inquisition, Battlefield Hardline, Destiny, GTA 5 and a few others here and there on the X1, Wind Waker HD and Smash Bros (both 3DS and WiiU). bit of Pikmin 3 here and there too.

EDIT:

seeing as we are stating favorites, i suppose Halo Reach (i've not played a game online as much since) and for offline, Metal Gear (just all of them)
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
I'm playing a bunch of games at the moment:

Borderlands, Borderlands 2 (Second Playthrough), Borderlands:Presequel, and Cities:Skylines.

:'D I'm original with the games I play.
My favourite games on the other hand are probably Skyrim, RCT series, Transistor, and the entire Borderlands series which explains why I'm playing them sooo much right now.
I'm playing a bunch of games at the moment:

Borderlands, Borderlands 2 (Second Playthrough), Borderlands:Presequel, and Cities:Skylines.

:'D I'm original with the games I play.
My favourite games on the other hand are probably Skyrim, RCT series, Transistor, and the entire Borderlands series which explains why I'm playing them sooo much right now.
LKzi7uW.png
Devil May Cry 4,and Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Steven.Just,Steven.
Devil May Cry 4,and Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Steven.Just,Steven.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
POKIMANZ

Pokemon is the series I have followed almost religiously since I was a kid. I have almost every main series game - at least one for each collection - and most of the spin-offs. Animal Crossing is the same way. I've played every game since getting Wild World in 2005.

Other games I love are The Walking Dead Game, Bravely Default, Smash, Kirby, Fantasy Life.

I looooove RPGs and there's so many I want to play, but alas I am Broke College Student(TM) and can't afford all the ones I want ;w;
POKIMANZ

Pokemon is the series I have followed almost religiously since I was a kid. I have almost every main series game - at least one for each collection - and most of the spin-offs. Animal Crossing is the same way. I've played every game since getting Wild World in 2005.

Other games I love are The Walking Dead Game, Bravely Default, Smash, Kirby, Fantasy Life.

I looooove RPGs and there's so many I want to play, but alas I am Broke College Student(TM) and can't afford all the ones I want ;w;
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20