Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bert's Jackpot Giveaway
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59
@bertbutt

Can I join too!? It's so cool how you're doing this! :D
@bertbutt

Can I join too!? It's so cool how you're doing this! :D
@bertbutt
I'd like to enter! I also find it pretty hilarious that you're just willing to innocently bombard one person before bailing off of this site and REALLY accept IRL responsibilities. Hope you do great IRL when the time comes!
@bertbutt
I'd like to enter! I also find it pretty hilarious that you're just willing to innocently bombard one person before bailing off of this site and REALLY accept IRL responsibilities. Hope you do great IRL when the time comes!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@bertbutt

May I enter? And good luck in life.
@bertbutt

May I enter? And good luck in life.
@bertbutt I'd like to enter and wish you a good future as well. :D
@bertbutt I'd like to enter and wish you a good future as well. :D
@bertbutt

Hey there, I'd like to enter too! And wish you a happy life too! XD
@bertbutt

Hey there, I'd like to enter too! And wish you a happy life too! XD
@bertbutt

Can I join too?
@bertbutt

Can I join too?
@bertbutt I'd love to enter! This is very generous of you, thank you for the chance! Best of luck to you!
@bertbutt I'd love to enter! This is very generous of you, thank you for the chance! Best of luck to you!
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@bertbutt
I'd like to enter, please.
This is nice of you to give away your things before you go and leave your account be. :)
Good luck to you in the future!
@bertbutt
I'd like to enter, please.
This is nice of you to give away your things before you go and leave your account be. :)
Good luck to you in the future!
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@bertbutt Sorry you'll be leaving, but I hope you have a great time IRL. Here's my entry post, I suppose. Good luck to whomever gets the lot.
@bertbutt Sorry you'll be leaving, but I hope you have a great time IRL. Here's my entry post, I suppose. Good luck to whomever gets the lot.
@bertbutt

I hope you have have a great time in life and this is really great of you to do this. So I'll like to enter and say good luck to everybody.
@bertbutt

I hope you have have a great time in life and this is really great of you to do this. So I'll like to enter and say good luck to everybody.
Thou art all ice. Thy kindness freezes
icewardenbannerround2_zps5188f913.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59