Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Twinfeather Hatchery (Temp Closed)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
@SwishaSweet
I know that feeling. XD I almost never get to expand, so a month will give you plenty of time to have some room for fluffy cats! I wish you luck on that expansion! I know I severely need one lmao.
@SwishaSweet
I know that feeling. XD I almost never get to expand, so a month will give you plenty of time to have some room for fluffy cats! I wish you luck on that expansion! I know I severely need one lmao.
@ShamelessScalies

They're ALL super cute~!
Mister Slate/Blood/Maroon is especially handsome, but I'll wait and see if the others who were pinged want him first. Lemme know how much it'll be, and I'll scrape monies togetherrrr~ c:
@ShamelessScalies

They're ALL super cute~!
Mister Slate/Blood/Maroon is especially handsome, but I'll wait and see if the others who were pinged want him first. Lemme know how much it'll be, and I'll scrape monies togetherrrr~ c:
L74Jfbv.png
gYW0j5f.png
4SVfFPD.png
PRdYFXl.png
3B15OeM.png
Razrroth #4858
GEouoxl.png
@razrroth
If you like him, and no one else seems interested, he's all yours to be honest. XD Though, it's mostly "first person who likes 'em kinda gets dibs" here. :P
@razrroth
If you like him, and no one else seems interested, he's all yours to be honest. XD Though, it's mostly "first person who likes 'em kinda gets dibs" here. :P
@ShamelessScalies
Oh - Well then, I'll take him (if I have enough mooonies)! :D

I can do gems or treasure~
@ShamelessScalies
Oh - Well then, I'll take him (if I have enough mooonies)! :D

I can do gems or treasure~
L74Jfbv.png
gYW0j5f.png
4SVfFPD.png
PRdYFXl.png
3B15OeM.png
Razrroth #4858
GEouoxl.png
Aaaahhh theyre so cute. I would love the female :D
Aaaahhh theyre so cute. I would love the female :D
@Mynah
If you want her, she's yours!

@razrroth
Is 60k okay with you? Last time their babies went for 100k, but that was...a month ago and of course the value of noc babies has declined since then.
@Mynah
If you want her, she's yours!

@razrroth
Is 60k okay with you? Last time their babies went for 100k, but that was...a month ago and of course the value of noc babies has declined since then.
@ShamelessScalies

CR sent! :D
Thank you so much for the handsome noc! Good luck with the others too! :D
@ShamelessScalies

CR sent! :D
Thank you so much for the handsome noc! Good luck with the others too! :D
L74Jfbv.png
gYW0j5f.png
4SVfFPD.png
PRdYFXl.png
3B15OeM.png
Razrroth #4858
GEouoxl.png
@razrroth
No problem! I'm glad you like! sorry I responded so slow, it's been a long night for me. XD
@razrroth
No problem! I'm glad you like! sorry I responded so slow, it's been a long night for me. XD
@ShamelessScalies

Thank you!
@ShamelessScalies

Thank you!
@Mynah
And thank you for the extra! XP I'm so glad people like these colors omg they are my favorite pair.
@Mynah
And thank you for the extra! XP I'm so glad people like these colors omg they are my favorite pair.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25