Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Loyal Familiars not dropping chests.
For the third day in a row I've been unable to get gilded chests from Loyal to Awakened familiars. I get 45 gold instead and no way to earn the chest (I've checked the next day). I've lost 5 chests so far. I thought it was a one-day glitch at first, but this has happened with two different dragons on three separate days.
For the third day in a row I've been unable to get gilded chests from Loyal to Awakened familiars. I get 45 gold instead and no way to earn the chest (I've checked the next day). I've lost 5 chests so far. I thought it was a one-day glitch at first, but this has happened with two different dragons on three separate days.
@SkyeFenyx
You don't get Gilded Chests from Familiars that go from Companion to Loyal. You only get Gilded Chests from Loyal to Awakened Familiars.
@SkyeFenyx
You don't get Gilded Chests from Familiars that go from Companion to Loyal. You only get Gilded Chests from Loyal to Awakened Familiars.
@RandyPandy Sorry, that's what I meant. Loyal to Awakened. I'll fix it now.
@RandyPandy Sorry, that's what I meant. Loyal to Awakened. I'll fix it now.
@SkyeFenyx
Ah, okay.

Does it give you the message that your familiar is awakened and aglow with their full potential, or does it just give you the message that they are loyal? Which Familiars are giving you that issue?
@SkyeFenyx
Ah, okay.

Does it give you the message that your familiar is awakened and aglow with their full potential, or does it just give you the message that they are loyal? Which Familiars are giving you that issue?
@RandyPandy So far it's the Maren Scout, Grasslands Trunker, and Mimic Buttersnake that I can remember. I just bonded with my Maren Ambusher and it gave me a gilded chest, but it was with a different dragon than the one that's causing trouble.

In the Bestiary the familiars I Awakened before today say Awakened and when I checked on them after bonding with them they looked like Awakened familiars and only gave me 50 gold.

Could it have anything to do with the Ice Skins from the Crystalline Gala? Both of the dragons were wearing them when I bonded with the familiars. I know it's far-fetched, but that's really the only similarity I've found with them. It's been the same dragon for two of them so far as well.
@RandyPandy So far it's the Maren Scout, Grasslands Trunker, and Mimic Buttersnake that I can remember. I just bonded with my Maren Ambusher and it gave me a gilded chest, but it was with a different dragon than the one that's causing trouble.

In the Bestiary the familiars I Awakened before today say Awakened and when I checked on them after bonding with them they looked like Awakened familiars and only gave me 50 gold.

Could it have anything to do with the Ice Skins from the Crystalline Gala? Both of the dragons were wearing them when I bonded with the familiars. I know it's far-fetched, but that's really the only similarity I've found with them. It's been the same dragon for two of them so far as well.
@Skyefenyx if you get 45treasure it means the familiar is still at loyal level and not yet awakened. When it goes to awakened you get 50 treasure. You should get the gilded chest the day after.

If this happens again could you please give us a screenshot, so that we can see exactly what happens. There has been some confusion before, because the amount with which the pink bar increases at loyal level is so small, a lot of people expect to level up 1 or 2 days earlier than they really are. And in such a case, it does seem as if the gilded chest isn't awarded, while in fact you haven't earned it yet, and will get it the next day.
@Skyefenyx if you get 45treasure it means the familiar is still at loyal level and not yet awakened. When it goes to awakened you get 50 treasure. You should get the gilded chest the day after.

If this happens again could you please give us a screenshot, so that we can see exactly what happens. There has been some confusion before, because the amount with which the pink bar increases at loyal level is so small, a lot of people expect to level up 1 or 2 days earlier than they really are. And in such a case, it does seem as if the gilded chest isn't awarded, while in fact you haven't earned it yet, and will get it the next day.
@Gaia With my Maren Wavesinger I was able to get the 50 gold and chest, so I'm assuming it's because she hadn't actually Awakened yet, but the bar did look completely full. Still, glad that was all right.

But on the other familiars--Grasslands Trunker and Mimic Buttersnake, they only gave me 45 gold and then showed up as Awakened, so I don't know if it's been resolved. It's going to take me a few days to get a loyal to awakened familiar but I will post shots if it happens again. Thank for getting back to me.
@Gaia With my Maren Wavesinger I was able to get the 50 gold and chest, so I'm assuming it's because she hadn't actually Awakened yet, but the bar did look completely full. Still, glad that was all right.

But on the other familiars--Grasslands Trunker and Mimic Buttersnake, they only gave me 45 gold and then showed up as Awakened, so I don't know if it's been resolved. It's going to take me a few days to get a loyal to awakened familiar but I will post shots if it happens again. Thank for getting back to me.
@Gaia - So it's happened again, with a specific dragon--a female Ridgeback with an Ice Gala skin/merch/the seasonal snowflake merch (I mention this because I can't recall this happening with her before I put that merch on her). This has happened 3-4 times with her specifically. Unfortunately I'd forgotten and didn't snag a screenshot, but the familiar bar was completely full when I bonded with it. I'll check back tomorrow to see if there's a difference, but I'm beginning to think it's this specific dragon glitching.
@Gaia - So it's happened again, with a specific dragon--a female Ridgeback with an Ice Gala skin/merch/the seasonal snowflake merch (I mention this because I can't recall this happening with her before I put that merch on her). This has happened 3-4 times with her specifically. Unfortunately I'd forgotten and didn't snag a screenshot, but the familiar bar was completely full when I bonded with it. I'll check back tomorrow to see if there's a difference, but I'm beginning to think it's this specific dragon glitching.
@skyeFenyx: According to your bestiary the familiar equipped to the female ridgeback you described is still loyal, so I'm sure it'll level up tomorrow. The amount with which the bar fills up at the loyal level is miniscule, and hardly visible to the eye. For reference: one of these will awaken tomorrow, the other the day after: [img]http://i.imgur.com/LOE3yEO.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/MrZn320.png[/img] I'm sure yours looks like the first picture now. Next to each other the difference is pretty visible, but without the direct comparison I think it's quite easy to confuse completely full with one away from completely full. c:
@skyeFenyx: According to your bestiary the familiar equipped to the female ridgeback you described is still loyal, so I'm sure it'll level up tomorrow. The amount with which the bar fills up at the loyal level is miniscule, and hardly visible to the eye.

For reference: one of these will awaken tomorrow, the other the day after:
LOE3yEO.pngMrZn320.png

I'm sure yours looks like the first picture now.

Next to each other the difference is pretty visible, but without the direct comparison I think it's quite easy to confuse completely full with one away from completely full. c:
If I'm lucky you're right and I managed to miss it, but this has happened before--and the familiar hasn't given me anything/gone straight to awakened--even after waiting for the next day--multiple times before. I'll try it tomorrow and hope for the best.

Thanks.
If I'm lucky you're right and I managed to miss it, but this has happened before--and the familiar hasn't given me anything/gone straight to awakened--even after waiting for the next day--multiple times before. I'll try it tomorrow and hope for the best.

Thanks.