Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | trouble loading shock switch
whenever I try to load the game shock switch it says it cannot connect and tells me to check my accound settings I have tried both settings and also deleted my cookies logged out and back in did a check on my computer and restarted it and still cannot access the game I don't seem to have a problem playing the other games so not sure what is going on
whenever I try to load the game shock switch it says it cannot connect and tells me to check my accound settings I have tried both settings and also deleted my cookies logged out and back in did a check on my computer and restarted it and still cannot access the game I don't seem to have a problem playing the other games so not sure what is going on
Hello, @pheonixrising!

I'm going to close this since we have a main tracking thread pertaining to Shock Switch. I would list you the usual methods of trying to connect to the Flight Rising games, but since you say the other games are working fine, this must be a SS-unique issue.

Please feel free to re-post your report in that tracking thread. :)

Thank you!
Hello, @pheonixrising!

I'm going to close this since we have a main tracking thread pertaining to Shock Switch. I would list you the usual methods of trying to connect to the Flight Rising games, but since you say the other games are working fine, this must be a SS-unique issue.

Please feel free to re-post your report in that tracking thread. :)

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I'm having the same problem in windows, but it works in linux.
I'm having the same problem in windows, but it works in linux.