Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 252 253
@Silviya
I'd like to buy one Dusk Dancer! Is it still available?
@Silviya
I'd like to buy one Dusk Dancer! Is it still available?
@silviya

I'll send over the gems for a copy of mountain lights m okay :)
@silviya

I'll send over the gems for a copy of mountain lights m okay :)
24l1v5x.gif____33lfj94.gif____24l1v5x.gif
@Silviya fuuuuuu i need two of your accents and you have both of them in stock but i have no dragon monies atm
@Silviya fuuuuuu i need two of your accents and you have both of them in stock but i have no dragon monies atm
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Silviya do you still have a copy of Dawn dancer left? i'll be paying in treasure. :)
@Silviya do you still have a copy of Dawn dancer left? i'll be paying in treasure. :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Silviya

I'd be interested in copies of both Dawn and Dusk dancer, if you've got copies left!
@Silviya

I'd be interested in copies of both Dawn and Dusk dancer, if you've got copies left!
Lo6TvG9.png
@Grune @Amphiptere I've put you both down for your slots! Just send payment whenever you can and I'll send you the accents :)

@PandragonsBox Thank you!

@Reitgerte They are, yes! I just like to wait a while before putting new accents in the AH, mostly to give regulars a chance to get them first, haha.

@Winterdream @theplastics Yep, both are still available!

@Cerelin I can hold them for you until you get payment, if you'd like!

@HaleyLiz I have copies left, yes!
@Grune @Amphiptere I've put you both down for your slots! Just send payment whenever you can and I'll send you the accents :)

@PandragonsBox Thank you!

@Reitgerte They are, yes! I just like to wait a while before putting new accents in the AH, mostly to give regulars a chance to get them first, haha.

@Winterdream @theplastics Yep, both are still available!

@Cerelin I can hold them for you until you get payment, if you'd like!

@HaleyLiz I have copies left, yes!
@Silviya
I'll send gems to you right now :D This accent is so gorgeous. I really love your arts!
@Silviya
I'll send gems to you right now :D This accent is so gorgeous. I really love your arts!
@Silviya

Fantastic, I'm sending you payment now! :3
@Silviya

Fantastic, I'm sending you payment now! :3
Lo6TvG9.png
@Silviya I wouldn't want to do that to you ;A; I'll come back when I have the scratch
@Silviya I wouldn't want to do that to you ;A; I'll come back when I have the scratch
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@silviya please sign me up for both of the new sd accents c:
@silviya please sign me up for both of the new sd accents c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 252 253