Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Forever hatchiling (coatl and spiral)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@KittyCosmonaut
Yes, you're right. They are same dragon. I'll recive only one dragon price. That's 50kt. You can paid gem.
But This is a long holiday . Back to where I have Photoshop takes time . If you can afford to wait , I'll put your name in my slot .
@KittyCosmonaut
Yes, you're right. They are same dragon. I'll recive only one dragon price. That's 50kt. You can paid gem.
But This is a long holiday . Back to where I have Photoshop takes time . If you can afford to wait , I'll put your name in my slot .
@racto
That's alright! I am okay to wait, thank you~ c:
Please put me down for a slot. :3
@racto
That's alright! I am okay to wait, thank you~ c:
Please put me down for a slot. :3
â—† HATCHERY â—† ART SHOP â—† ACCENT SHOP â—† BUST ADOPTS â—† MINIMAL BREEDERS â—†
IXxM9G0.gif r06aC6w.gif NU9XEny.gif
@racto
are these open?
@racto
are these open?
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinnibelle
Sorry. I'm a little busy lately. o
@Sinnibelle
Sorry. I'm a little busy lately. o
@racto
no worries! they're very cute anyways
@racto
no worries! they're very cute anyways
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@racto

Could I please have a ping when you decide to reopen? These are too cute not to get one!
@racto

Could I please have a ping when you decide to reopen? These are too cute not to get one!
UZVTEBc.png
@racto

Hi! What is your gem:treasure conversion? I'm poor treasure wise but I really want of these so what would you say the amount of gems would be for a basic coatl plus a tertiary gene??
@racto

Hi! What is your gem:treasure conversion? I'm poor treasure wise but I really want of these so what would you say the amount of gems would be for a basic coatl plus a tertiary gene??
S9JeT5u.pngo6n8ZXM.pngrix3ppo.png
t9GO7sD.png->11AKyQ1.png->YZXTDhM.png->11AKyQ1.png
Could I have a ping when you are open? ^u^
Could I have a ping when you are open? ^u^
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22