Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Not getting back expired AH items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I had this happen today with a Blazing Slash - I got the notification but when I went to relist the item, it wasn't in my hoard.
I had this happen today with a Blazing Slash - I got the notification but when I went to relist the item, it wasn't in my hoard.
Two nights ago I cancelled the auctions of two Unhatched Light Eggs which I had found while gathering before the downtime. The eggs have still not reappeared in my hoard. If I need to try to give any more info please let me know, but I would really like my eggs back! @Undel @Xhaztol
Two nights ago I cancelled the auctions of two Unhatched Light Eggs which I had found while gathering before the downtime. The eggs have still not reappeared in my hoard. If I need to try to give any more info please let me know, but I would really like my eggs back! @Undel @Xhaztol
tumblr_mqxxgj2P4f1rusvipo1_100.png tumblr_mqxxgj2P4f1rusvipo5_r1_250.png tumblr_mqxxgj2P4f1rusvipo3_100.png
I just had a whole batch of battle items expire and not return to my hoard. I deleted the auction expired messages unopened (after checking that there was no icon showing that items were contained inside) and was afraid that that had resulted in my missing items, but it looks like some other people are having the same issue even without deleting messages!

I hope it is a lag problem, and that things are not permanently gone.
I just had a whole batch of battle items expire and not return to my hoard. I deleted the auction expired messages unopened (after checking that there was no icon showing that items were contained inside) and was afraid that that had resulted in my missing items, but it looks like some other people are having the same issue even without deleting messages!

I hope it is a lag problem, and that things are not permanently gone.
yluoA2h.png
Another person affected by this bug reporting. I just NOW noticed that some battle items I had up that expired aren't back in my hoard, however, I could be missing a lot of other items that I don't know about because I've erased at least 80 messages without looking at them trusting everything was working fine.

I make a bulk of my treasure here by selling items on AH, and now I'm too worried to use it so this will affect me pretty hard, so I hope this issue is being worked on.

Thanks!
Another person affected by this bug reporting. I just NOW noticed that some battle items I had up that expired aren't back in my hoard, however, I could be missing a lot of other items that I don't know about because I've erased at least 80 messages without looking at them trusting everything was working fine.

I make a bulk of my treasure here by selling items on AH, and now I'm too worried to use it so this will affect me pretty hard, so I hope this issue is being worked on.

Thanks!
I had that today with an earthshaker doll. The message said the auction expired, but the doll isn't back in my hoard. I had 3 now I only have 2.
I had that today with an earthshaker doll. The message said the auction expired, but the doll isn't back in my hoard. I had 3 now I only have 2.
6CVg72d.png
I just had this happen to me, got back about 11 expired auctions. There were various might/acuity fragments, as well as 3 berserker stones and 3 scholar stones and a group of 20 sparrows (I think). I'll keep checking but right now they aren't in my hoard and I wanted to relist them.
I just had this happen to me, got back about 11 expired auctions. There were various might/acuity fragments, as well as 3 berserker stones and 3 scholar stones and a group of 20 sparrows (I think). I'll keep checking but right now they aren't in my hoard and I wanted to relist them.
24487.png24488.png
Bumping this because it's still happening and haven't heard anything either here on the forums or through tickets I have submitted.

This morning I had 6 expiration notices and all 6 items are now missing: 1 Natural Acuity, 1 Ward, 1 Dark Might, 1 Aquatic Acuity, 1 Boulder Bolt and 1 Gust Slash are now all missing.
Bumping this because it's still happening and haven't heard anything either here on the forums or through tickets I have submitted.

This morning I had 6 expiration notices and all 6 items are now missing: 1 Natural Acuity, 1 Ward, 1 Dark Might, 1 Aquatic Acuity, 1 Boulder Bolt and 1 Gust Slash are now all missing.
Bumping, because I still don't have my items back, and I'd like to be able to gather the funds to further gene my current babies/

@Undel @Xhaztol
Bumping, because I still don't have my items back, and I'd like to be able to gather the funds to further gene my current babies/

@Undel @Xhaztol
Starting to worry about this as well. Haven't even got the expired notifications yet either... I'm hoping there's just a delay.

Edit: Whew, the stuff has just appeared!
Starting to worry about this as well. Haven't even got the expired notifications yet either... I'm hoping there's just a delay.

Edit: Whew, the stuff has just appeared!
I just checked my hoard, and my 3 berserkers/scholars have not shown up yet. I'm not sure which might/acuity fragments are missing as well- unfortunately I already deleted all the email notifications because I didn't realize there was a problem until I wanted to relist the unsold stuff.
I just checked my hoard, and my 3 berserkers/scholars have not shown up yet. I'm not sure which might/acuity fragments are missing as well- unfortunately I already deleted all the email notifications because I didn't realize there was a problem until I wanted to relist the unsold stuff.
24487.png24488.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10