Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PengPeng Art Shop] Gijinka FULL
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Setmenuplus

Well, dang. Looks like I was still soundly asleep when this opened up. I would like to stay on the ping list, though. Hopefully the next time I'll be able to catch a slot when it's open.
@Setmenuplus

Well, dang. Looks like I was still soundly asleep when this opened up. I would like to stay on the ping list, though. Hopefully the next time I'll be able to catch a slot when it's open.
@Setmenuplus
Just a heads up I edited the first information slightly! Not too much. XD But wanted to poke anyway haha!
@Setmenuplus
Just a heads up I edited the first information slightly! Not too much. XD But wanted to poke anyway haha!
9SZNdzL.png
@Setmenuplus I would also like to stay on the ping list. Hopefully I'll catch one next time!
@Setmenuplus I would also like to stay on the ping list. Hopefully I'll catch one next time!
BvMRuY5.png
@Setmenuplus

Your Dragon : n/a, it's an OC
SD / Headshot : special slot headshot (???)
Personality : determined, very motherly, shy and often clumsy, but focuses on her goal until she's done. optimistic and very gentle and smiling all the time.
Appearance : ref here (and second here; girl in the middle). the little purple thing around her eye is actually an eye piece (something like this) and the tiny loops are supposed to resemble tentacles
here's a very tentative color palette, but her general clothing should be much more lighter/pastel than the palette (like this)
her hair is kind of a pink fading into lavender lolita wig style if it helps?? if you want to add cute deco pins to her hair that would be great ;u;
Anything else? : n/a
@Setmenuplus

Your Dragon : n/a, it's an OC
SD / Headshot : special slot headshot (???)
Personality : determined, very motherly, shy and often clumsy, but focuses on her goal until she's done. optimistic and very gentle and smiling all the time.
Appearance : ref here (and second here; girl in the middle). the little purple thing around her eye is actually an eye piece (something like this) and the tiny loops are supposed to resemble tentacles
here's a very tentative color palette, but her general clothing should be much more lighter/pastel than the palette (like this)
her hair is kind of a pink fading into lavender lolita wig style if it helps?? if you want to add cute deco pins to her hair that would be great ;u;
Anything else? : n/a
@Ryou You are right on! Don't worry.
@Kozakura Okay, send in your payment and we'll get on to it!
@Ryou You are right on! Don't worry.
@Kozakura Okay, send in your payment and we'll get on to it!
tumblr_ng5c4kEeh41u5o0f9o1_500.png
@Setmenuplus Please add me to your pinglist c:
@Setmenuplus Please add me to your pinglist c:
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
(@Setmenuplus

Could I be put on the pinglist?
(@Setmenuplus

Could I be put on the pinglist?
I hoard rocks.
All them rocks.
Yes.
@Setmenuplus could i be added to the pinglist too? ouo
@Setmenuplus could i be added to the pinglist too? ouo
Bw0Ww3C.png
@Rubellite Your art is done, pick it up! Thanks for taking a slot!

And everybody above me will be added in the ping list in shortly!
@Rubellite Your art is done, pick it up! Thanks for taking a slot!

And everybody above me will be added in the ping list in shortly!
tumblr_ng5c4kEeh41u5o0f9o1_500.png
@Setmenuplus

asdkfljasdf thank you both! ^^
Needless to say, I am super pleased with how this piece turned out as well. GhostPeng's work is always top-notch. Once again, thanks a ton! Super glad I had the opportunity to commission GP again. ;^;
@Setmenuplus

asdkfljasdf thank you both! ^^
Needless to say, I am super pleased with how this piece turned out as well. GhostPeng's work is always top-notch. Once again, thanks a ton! Super glad I had the opportunity to commission GP again. ;^;
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21