Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Everything must go [Everything Free]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TheNaff I'd love the golden bantam fangar(s) on page 2, row 4, columns 2-4 and darktouched chimera on page 1, row 1, column 5 on your familiars list if they're still available! :)
edit: also black linen apparel on page 1 (row3column4 and row4column1), a forgetool or spellscroll on page 5 row 4 columns 4-6 and page 6 row 1 columns 3-7
@TheNaff I'd love the golden bantam fangar(s) on page 2, row 4, columns 2-4 and darktouched chimera on page 1, row 1, column 5 on your familiars list if they're still available! :)
edit: also black linen apparel on page 1 (row3column4 and row4column1), a forgetool or spellscroll on page 5 row 4 columns 4-6 and page 6 row 1 columns 3-7
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@TheNaff

Could I please have a journeyman's satchel(post 4 row 3), twice dyed cowl(if any are left), one of those electric things on post 5 row 3 and a arcanist scroll from post 6 row 1?

(editing to add post/row)
@TheNaff

Could I please have a journeyman's satchel(post 4 row 3), twice dyed cowl(if any are left), one of those electric things on post 5 row 3 and a arcanist scroll from post 6 row 1?

(editing to add post/row)
d0P48zL.jpg
@TheNaff
Can I have the skin, the third familiar on the second row of the first page, and the first familiar on the second row of the second page? Also one of the bag things on page 4 of the apparels and 2 Golden Bantam Fangars, and 2 archivist's scrolls? Thanks ;n;
@TheNaff
Can I have the skin, the third familiar on the second row of the first page, and the first familiar on the second row of the second page? Also one of the bag things on page 4 of the apparels and 2 Golden Bantam Fangars, and 2 archivist's scrolls? Thanks ;n;
dyzIMMU.png
@TheNaff
hello! would it be possible for me to get a Metallurgist's Forgetools and Archivist's Spellscroll? page 5 row 4 (columns 4-6, whichever are left), and page 6 row 1 (columns 3-7) and row 2 column 1, again if there are any left.
also, any bloody bandages would be neat, I'd love to include them in some giftbombs. that looks like page 1, row 3 column 2, and row 2 column 5. thank you!
@TheNaff
hello! would it be possible for me to get a Metallurgist's Forgetools and Archivist's Spellscroll? page 5 row 4 (columns 4-6, whichever are left), and page 6 row 1 (columns 3-7) and row 2 column 1, again if there are any left.
also, any bloody bandages would be neat, I'd love to include them in some giftbombs. that looks like page 1, row 3 column 2, and row 2 column 5. thank you!

tiny accents
@TheNaff
woah
Um, if not taken, can I have one of the Arcane Sprites? Page 2 of familiars, row 3?
And if that's not possible, I would like the Arcanist scroll thing on page 6 of apparel, row 1. (Added this for the edit. ;;w;; )
@TheNaff
woah
Um, if not taken, can I have one of the Arcane Sprites? Page 2 of familiars, row 3?
And if that's not possible, I would like the Arcanist scroll thing on page 6 of apparel, row 1. (Added this for the edit. ;;w;; )
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@TheNaff

Whoa! Is this for real? Oh my gosh thank you!

Could I have a Golden Bantam Fangar, a Roundhorn, and a Twice Dyed Cowl?

That's:
Page 4, Column 1, Row 4
Page 6, Column 1, Row 1
Page 8, Column 2, Row 4
@TheNaff

Whoa! Is this for real? Oh my gosh thank you!

Could I have a Golden Bantam Fangar, a Roundhorn, and a Twice Dyed Cowl?

That's:
Page 4, Column 1, Row 4
Page 6, Column 1, Row 1
Page 8, Column 2, Row 4
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Could I have the fire and shadow sprite? Thank you!
Page 2 Column 3 and 4

Really, i appreciate anything you want to give
Could I have the fire and shadow sprite? Thank you!
Page 2 Column 3 and 4

Really, i appreciate anything you want to give
Thank you so much!!!
Thank you so much!!!
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@TheNaff

could I get the bantam fangar or any of the sprites? page 8 rows 3 and 4, columns 2-4? thanks so much!

edited beacuse columns
@TheNaff

could I get the bantam fangar or any of the sprites? page 8 rows 3 and 4, columns 2-4? thanks so much!

edited beacuse columns

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
If any are left, could I get one or two Journeyman's Satchels (my favorite item ever!), a Speedy, one of the scrolls on page six (row 1, on the right), a power pack (page 5, 3rd row, 2nd from the right), a forger's set (page 5, 4th row, 2nd from the right), that adorable-looking mustache (page 3, fourth row, fourth from the right) ?

Sorry to hear you don't play FR anymore, but thank you so much for this!

Concerning the edit: (Didn't edit items, just changed 'column' to 'row' because I realized I mixed the two of them up...XD )
If any are left, could I get one or two Journeyman's Satchels (my favorite item ever!), a Speedy, one of the scrolls on page six (row 1, on the right), a power pack (page 5, 3rd row, 2nd from the right), a forger's set (page 5, 4th row, 2nd from the right), that adorable-looking mustache (page 3, fourth row, fourth from the right) ?

Sorry to hear you don't play FR anymore, but thank you so much for this!

Concerning the edit: (Didn't edit items, just changed 'column' to 'row' because I realized I mixed the two of them up...XD )
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11