Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LEAVING FR {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4
@effusiveEunoia
Thank you so much. I did send one more CR for the unnamed WC in your lair. They will all have a good home - I was looking for good mates for several in my lair, and they will be perfect!
@effusiveEunoia
Thank you so much. I did send one more CR for the unnamed WC in your lair. They will all have a good home - I was looking for good mates for several in my lair, and they will be perfect!
@Wyldwing - I'm so glad! You've got soooo many lovely dragons btw. I'm just happy my dragons are getting great homes :)
@Wyldwing - I'm so glad! You've got soooo many lovely dragons btw. I'm just happy my dragons are getting great homes :)
2GOMWml.png
@effusiveEunoia

Acacia's lovely can I have her?
@effusiveEunoia

Acacia's lovely can I have her?
@tsumikimera - all yours!
@tsumikimera - all yours!
2GOMWml.png
@effusiveEunoia
thank you will take good care of her
@effusiveEunoia
thank you will take good care of her
@effusiveEunoia I cr'd you for Zegana, she is lovely! If I might be rude, if you have any junk you don't want (like materials, not like, rare stuff), I'd love to relieve it from you - I like hoarding stuff!
@effusiveEunoia I cr'd you for Zegana, she is lovely! If I might be rude, if you have any junk you don't want (like materials, not like, rare stuff), I'd love to relieve it from you - I like hoarding stuff!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@overshadowedinc
Want to give the tree babies a home? P:
@overshadowedinc
Want to give the tree babies a home? P:
[quote name="chinapiggy" date="2015-03-04 08:02:56"]@effusiveEunoia I cr'd you for Zegana, she is lovely! If I might be rude, if you have any junk you don't want (like materials, not like, rare stuff), I'd love to relieve it from you - I like hoarding stuff![/quote] @chinapiggy - I have a few random materials, though i tend to sell it. interested in random apparel, familiars, or battle items?
chinapiggy wrote on 2015-03-04 08:02:56:

@chinapiggy - I have a few random materials, though i tend to sell it. interested in random apparel, familiars, or battle items?
2GOMWml.png
If it's not too much trouble, can I swipe the emerald Ridgeback? :'3 @effusiveEunoia

EDIT: Gosh; I love double colors, so I went ahead and sent a CR for the Ridgie as well as Caliban. If I'm being selfish, feel free to decline one or both trades. Either way, I wish you the best with the rest of your life off FR. c:
If it's not too much trouble, can I swipe the emerald Ridgeback? :'3 @effusiveEunoia

EDIT: Gosh; I love double colors, so I went ahead and sent a CR for the Ridgie as well as Caliban. If I'm being selfish, feel free to decline one or both trades. Either way, I wish you the best with the rest of your life off FR. c:
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@effusiveEunoia

I have space for the lovely skydancer pair now ^_^ I'll take good care of them :)

Btw, if you have any flowers (plants) that would just be left to collect dust in your hoard, I can take any. I collect flowers :3
@effusiveEunoia

I have space for the lovely skydancer pair now ^_^ I'll take good care of them :)

Btw, if you have any flowers (plants) that would just be left to collect dust in your hoard, I can take any. I collect flowers :3
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4