Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LEAVING FR {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4
Hey all! Although I've had a wonderful run with FR, I don't have the free time to devote to the site anymore. I really like my dragons and have made some good memories with them, and would love it if they went to good homes. That said, if you wanna exalt 'em all, exalt away! Everything in my lair is up for grabs - feel free to ping me here or just initiate the trade at the crossroads for the dragon you want. I'm just posting a few highlights below.

thank you all for taking good care of my babies! sorry if some of you didn't get what you asked for, I didn't have much time to get online today and sort out the requests.
Hey all! Although I've had a wonderful run with FR, I don't have the free time to devote to the site anymore. I really like my dragons and have made some good memories with them, and would love it if they went to good homes. That said, if you wanna exalt 'em all, exalt away! Everything in my lair is up for grabs - feel free to ping me here or just initiate the trade at the crossroads for the dragon you want. I'm just posting a few highlights below.

thank you all for taking good care of my babies! sorry if some of you didn't get what you asked for, I didn't have much time to get online today and sort out the requests.
2GOMWml.png
@effusiveEunoia
I can't stop staring at Ostara. Those colours! I gotta have them!
(some of the others are tempting but I better limit myself to one for now *sob*)
@effusiveEunoia
I can't stop staring at Ostara. Those colours! I gotta have them!
(some of the others are tempting but I better limit myself to one for now *sob*)
@effusiveEunoia

I am loving Izalith and Olaphis ;~;
I'd love to give them home where they can stay together ^_^

Could you by any chance hold them for me for just an hour or so so I can get some space in my lair hehee~
@effusiveEunoia

Could you by any chance hold them for me for just an hour or so so I can get some space in my lair hehee~
2T7Jk2l.png
@effusiveEunoia
I CAN'T DO IT
I NEED IYANRIN TOO
@effusiveEunoia
I CAN'T DO IT
I NEED IYANRIN TOO
@effusiveEunoia

I'd love Ilex. ;; v ;;
@effusiveEunoia

I'd love Ilex. ;; v ;;
fvyuXUi.png
@effusiveEunoia

I sent one for Anathema! :)
@effusiveEunoia

I sent one for Anathema! :)
qBeRxn0_zps4k697dye.png
@effusiveEunoia
May I please have Itzel?
@effusiveEunoia
May I please have Itzel?
@effusiveEunoia
And Kestrel?
@effusiveEunoia
And Kestrel?
[quote name="moomargh" date="2015-03-04 06:47:10"]@effusiveEunoia I am loving Izalith and Olaphis ;~; I'd love to give them home where they can stay together ^_^ Could you by any chance hold them for me for just an hour or so so I can get some space in my lair hehee~[/quote] @moomargh - I will absolutely hold them for you! Glad you can take them as a pair :D
moomargh wrote on 2015-03-04 06:47:10:
@effusiveEunoia

@moomargh - I will absolutely hold them for you! Glad you can take them as a pair :D
2GOMWml.png
BATCH ONE - TRADED

Alight - i think i gave most of you what you wanted. sorry for the flurry of posts, and sorry if you asked for something you didn't get. i tried to keep it first come first serve.

I'll be getting online again in another hour or so to check back for more messages.
BATCH ONE - TRADED

Alight - i think i gave most of you what you wanted. sorry for the flurry of posts, and sorry if you asked for something you didn't get. i tried to keep it first come first serve.

I'll be getting online again in another hour or so to check back for more messages.
2GOMWml.png
1 2 3 4