Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Achievements Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fjaer

Thanks for the guide, its going to be helpful. Also, why do some achievements take a day for the site to give the right amount of points or acknowledge it?
@Fjaer

Thanks for the guide, its going to be helpful. Also, why do some achievements take a day for the site to give the right amount of points or acknowledge it?
YTZOoX4.png
@Fletchinder
I hope it is helpful to you!

As far as I know, all of the achievements are supposed to unlock instantly, but some are currently bugged and take awhile (some may take weeks!).

Feel free to ping me if you have any more questions!
@Fletchinder
I hope it is helpful to you!

As far as I know, all of the achievements are supposed to unlock instantly, but some are currently bugged and take awhile (some may take weeks!).

Feel free to ping me if you have any more questions!
Thank you for this guide, it's so helpful! :)
Thank you for this guide, it's so helpful! :)
@Fjaer
I know the Chess/Doll/Runestones achievements have been laggy for a while, but I've been sitting on a full chess set for over a month, and that seems exceptionally slow! So I was wondering:

Does having more than the required number of pieces prevent the Chess achievement from registering? (If there is a certain answer yes or no, it might be nice to note it in the guide.)
@Fjaer
I know the Chess/Doll/Runestones achievements have been laggy for a while, but I've been sitting on a full chess set for over a month, and that seems exceptionally slow! So I was wondering:

Does having more than the required number of pieces prevent the Chess achievement from registering? (If there is a certain answer yes or no, it might be nice to note it in the guide.)

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Juushika
My doll achievement took almost two months, so I know they really can take that long.

I am reasonably certain that having extra chess pieces doesn't matter, but I would want to get admin confirmation before I say anything about it in the guide.

@Akiri @Aequorin
@Juushika
My doll achievement took almost two months, so I know they really can take that long.

I am reasonably certain that having extra chess pieces doesn't matter, but I would want to get admin confirmation before I say anything about it in the guide.

@Akiri @Aequorin
@Fjaer, @Juushika, they're just delayed. Achievements unlock eventually, some appear to take longer than others. Hopefully the work we're doing will uncover why but until then it's a waiting game. We apologize for any frustration this is causing you and thank you for being so patient with this.
@Fjaer, @Juushika, they're just delayed. Achievements unlock eventually, some appear to take longer than others. Hopefully the work we're doing will uncover why but until then it's a waiting game. We apologize for any frustration this is causing you and thank you for being so patient with this.
@Fjaer, @Aequorin
I very much appreciate conformation! The waiting game is a minor frustration, sure, but at least now I know that's all it is. Thanks.
@Fjaer, @Aequorin
I very much appreciate conformation! The waiting game is a minor frustration, sure, but at least now I know that's all it is. Thanks.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Fjaer, @Aequorin
Does it matter if the chess/doll/runestones are in your vault instead of your hoard? will they still count? I've been waiting for a couple of months on the chess achievement and wonder if it's because they are in my vault.
@Fjaer, @Aequorin
Does it matter if the chess/doll/runestones are in your vault instead of your hoard? will they still count? I've been waiting for a couple of months on the chess achievement and wonder if it's because they are in my vault.
9kcPMa2.gif
^ Interesting question. I'm guessing items would need to be in your hoard, but the Vault announcement post doesn't mention Achievements either way.
^ Interesting question. I'm guessing items would need to be in your hoard, but the Vault announcement post doesn't mention Achievements either way.
@Potterhead @Fjaer, just confirming that achievement items do indeed have to be stored in your main Hoard, not in your Vault. Akiri stated that having the system search for items in both would cause too much extra strain on the server at this time. Maybe it's something they'll reconsider in the future with a more stable site. :)
@Potterhead @Fjaer, just confirming that achievement items do indeed have to be stored in your main Hoard, not in your Vault. Akiri stated that having the system search for items in both would cause too much extra strain on the server at this time. Maybe it's something they'll reconsider in the future with a more stable site. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6