Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | PRIVATE! Breeding Query.
1 2 3
@wolfinas
thank you, please notify me once ignazio is ready to breed and i shall send over a dragon to take his place for a while.
@agendor
once the hatch-lings are ready, i shall return ignazio to his home for return of my dragon, and notify you to come take a look at them.
A side note to you both:
if there are more than one hatched, i ca either exalt them, or you can take you pick of them. I've no need for anymore dragons at this moment in time so i would appreciate them finding a home.
@wolfinas
thank you, please notify me once ignazio is ready to breed and i shall send over a dragon to take his place for a while.
@agendor
once the hatch-lings are ready, i shall return ignazio to his home for return of my dragon, and notify you to come take a look at them.
A side note to you both:
if there are more than one hatched, i ca either exalt them, or you can take you pick of them. I've no need for anymore dragons at this moment in time so i would appreciate them finding a home.
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver
I would like a pick of the clutch provided that @agendor gets his dragon with the desired markings first. That doesn't bother me at all.

Ignazio won't be ready for about 11 days, so I will let you know when he is ready!
@swiftriver
I would like a pick of the clutch provided that @agendor gets his dragon with the desired markings first. That doesn't bother me at all.

Ignazio won't be ready for about 11 days, so I will let you know when he is ready!
@swiftriver @WolfinaS This sounds great, you guys! Thank you very much for helping me out.
@swiftriver @WolfinaS This sounds great, you guys! Thank you very much for helping me out.
@wolfinas
Not at all an issue, i'll let you know when the clutch hatches, and when agendor has taken his/her pick.
@agendor
Always a pleasure doing business with someone as friendly and respectable as you!
@wolfinas
Not at all an issue, i'll let you know when the clutch hatches, and when agendor has taken his/her pick.
@agendor
Always a pleasure doing business with someone as friendly and respectable as you!
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver and @agendor

Ignazio is ready to breed! Swiftriver, please send a trade for him at your convenience.
@swiftriver and @agendor

Ignazio is ready to breed! Swiftriver, please send a trade for him at your convenience.
@wolfinas i am still awaiting sentinels breeding day, i'll let you know when she is ready
@wolfinas i am still awaiting sentinels breeding day, i'll let you know when she is ready
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@wolfinas, Sentinel is ready to breed! i'll be sending over my lovely little lady, Blackrat as assurance for ignazio. can't wait to see how the children turn out :D
@wolfinas, Sentinel is ready to breed! i'll be sending over my lovely little lady, Blackrat as assurance for ignazio. can't wait to see how the children turn out :D
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
Sent over! I am also excited for the babies! *wiggles happily*
Sent over! I am also excited for the babies! *wiggles happily*
@swiftriver @wolfinas Awesome! can't wait. :D
@swiftriver @wolfinas Awesome! can't wait. :D
@agendor and @wolfinas
two beautiful new hachies set to hatch in four days. I simply cannot wait!
@agendor and @wolfinas
two beautiful new hachies set to hatch in four days. I simply cannot wait!
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
1 2 3