Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
Hello! I'm looking for a specific combination of Fire flight, Iridescent/Shimmer, Imperial Male, Red/Tangerine/Fire coloring.

I'm hoping that @Vynive you would let me borrow your boy (Talrune) and @PencilKitt you would let me borrow your girl (Peril) as stud and studette to make this happen!

I'd like to pay you 30k each for the perfect hatchling, to cover the rental and the hatchling cost. You are welcome to split the undesirable hatchlings however you wish, though I will certainly take them if neither of you are interested in them.

Fortunately, since I am of the Fire flight, I will be breeding them in my lair. As far as getting the money to you goes, I can pay you at the beginning or when I give you your dragons back after breeding. Please let me know which of these options you prefer.

Either way, please ping me back and let me know if you'd be open to studding them out?

Thank you so much in advance!! :)

~TineAirgid
Hello! I'm looking for a specific combination of Fire flight, Iridescent/Shimmer, Imperial Male, Red/Tangerine/Fire coloring.

I'm hoping that @Vynive you would let me borrow your boy (Talrune) and @PencilKitt you would let me borrow your girl (Peril) as stud and studette to make this happen!

I'd like to pay you 30k each for the perfect hatchling, to cover the rental and the hatchling cost. You are welcome to split the undesirable hatchlings however you wish, though I will certainly take them if neither of you are interested in them.

Fortunately, since I am of the Fire flight, I will be breeding them in my lair. As far as getting the money to you goes, I can pay you at the beginning or when I give you your dragons back after breeding. Please let me know which of these options you prefer.

Either way, please ping me back and let me know if you'd be open to studding them out?

Thank you so much in advance!! :)

~TineAirgid
@Vynive

@PencilKitt

Re-pinging because pings have been funky lately, so sorry if you get a double!
@Vynive

@PencilKitt

Re-pinging because pings have been funky lately, so sorry if you get a double!
@TineAirgid

I would love to contribute to your breeding project! I just saw your intended dragon and I must say he looks lovely!
Unfortunately, I am a bit paranoid when it comes to lending my dragons to strangers, and must ask that I can choose a dragon to hold as collateral. It will only be during the time you have Peril, and that way you won't even have to pay me any food!
Everything aside, I will wait until Vynive responds with their 'yes' before sending the crossroads.
I would also appreciate the money in advance!
@TineAirgid

I would love to contribute to your breeding project! I just saw your intended dragon and I must say he looks lovely!
Unfortunately, I am a bit paranoid when it comes to lending my dragons to strangers, and must ask that I can choose a dragon to hold as collateral. It will only be during the time you have Peril, and that way you won't even have to pay me any food!
Everything aside, I will wait until Vynive responds with their 'yes' before sending the crossroads.
I would also appreciate the money in advance!
Alright, that is no problem at all! Thank you so much! :) @PencilKitt
I will send the money to you ASAP, if and when Vynive replies with a 'yes'.
Alright, that is no problem at all! Thank you so much! :) @PencilKitt
I will send the money to you ASAP, if and when Vynive replies with a 'yes'.
@TineAirgid

This sounds cool, I'm willing to participate! I'm not really concerned with collateral or anything, but I guess I would also appreciate the money in advance (just in exchange at the crossroads is fine).
@TineAirgid

This sounds cool, I'm willing to participate! I'm not really concerned with collateral or anything, but I guess I would also appreciate the money in advance (just in exchange at the crossroads is fine).
I'm about to head to bed actually, so I'll just leave Talrune at the crossroads. Pleasure doing business with you ^.^
I'm about to head to bed actually, so I'll just leave Talrune at the crossroads. Pleasure doing business with you ^.^
@TineAirgid

Well, I'll send a crossroads right now! You can send me the money over message.
I'll be asking for a dragon with no familiar or apparel for convenience.
@TineAirgid

Well, I'll send a crossroads right now! You can send me the money over message.
I'll be asking for a dragon with no familiar or apparel for convenience.
Thank you so much guys! I'll notify you both when the nest is hatched, and if I do get my intended dragon on the first try, we can then see how we can split up the other hatchlings fairly between the two of you if you'd like to keep them. If not I am willing to take them :). @PencilKitt @Vynive
Thank you so much guys! I'll notify you both when the nest is hatched, and if I do get my intended dragon on the first try, we can then see how we can split up the other hatchlings fairly between the two of you if you'd like to keep them. If not I am willing to take them :). @PencilKitt @Vynive