Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn Store] The Menagerie | OPEN
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@OMGitsKairi

Oh, okay. I pmed the other person. I'll pm you now. :)
@OMGitsKairi

Oh, okay. I pmed the other person. I'll pm you now. :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Wishmaster @OMGitsKairi
PURCHASING POKEMON

Pokemon Purchasing: Turtwig
Gender Preference: male
Shiny Preference: nope!
IV Preference: perfect IVs!
Nickname: Gora
Other: Adamant nature would be nice? (dunno if this is avaible as a choice)

Friend Code: I'd rather pm it!
Total: with the IV adjustments it would stand at 35kt, I don't know about the additional fee of the nature/if it's avaible at all, so? 45k at top
@Wishmaster @OMGitsKairi
PURCHASING POKEMON

Pokemon Purchasing: Turtwig
Gender Preference: male
Shiny Preference: nope!
IV Preference: perfect IVs!
Nickname: Gora
Other: Adamant nature would be nice? (dunno if this is avaible as a choice)

Friend Code: I'd rather pm it!
Total: with the IV adjustments it would stand at 35kt, I don't know about the additional fee of the nature/if it's avaible at all, so? 45k at top
XsyYMAb.png
@Outer Wishmaster will be glad to fill your order when he gets online next. c:
@Outer Wishmaster will be glad to fill your order when he gets online next. c:
ooUwp4s.png SYKigh4.gif QtHAIh8.pngQteCmDD.png
@Outer

Sorry for the delay, I'm going through some IRL stuff and haven't been online. Do you still want your order?
@Outer

Sorry for the delay, I'm going through some IRL stuff and haven't been online. Do you still want your order?
65aees.png
We will be re-opening the shop in the next 24 hours with a New Years special!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

**orders are still not allowed until the title changes to OPEN**
We will be re-opening the shop in the next 24 hours with a New Years special!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

**orders are still not allowed until the title changes to OPEN**
65aees.png
@Wishmaster

Are these all done using powersaves? And for ev adjustments, does that mean the illegal all stats 252?
@Wishmaster

Are these all done using powersaves? And for ev adjustments, does that mean the illegal all stats 252?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

Yes, this is done with powersaves. As for the EVs, you CAN get the illegal 252 if you requested it, though we do advise against it, as most will not be able to be traded back (it pings the censors). You can however get different levels of EVs.

Please note that our first page does need to be updated with recent blocks from Nintendo. A lot has been changed in the last year. Our supply of Legendaries and quicksales are also different.
@Sap88

Yes, this is done with powersaves. As for the EVs, you CAN get the illegal 252 if you requested it, though we do advise against it, as most will not be able to be traded back (it pings the censors). You can however get different levels of EVs.

Please note that our first page does need to be updated with recent blocks from Nintendo. A lot has been changed in the last year. Our supply of Legendaries and quicksales are also different.
65aees.png
@Wishmaster
I've known the pokemon business for a while (not on this site) and I was just curious to see if I had missed anything XD. Perks of not owning powersaves XD. Good luck with the shop! IT's very beautiful! I'd love to help if need be, but you probably won't need that XD. Will you accept trades in the future?
@Wishmaster
I've known the pokemon business for a while (not on this site) and I was just curious to see if I had missed anything XD. Perks of not owning powersaves XD. Good luck with the shop! IT's very beautiful! I'd love to help if need be, but you probably won't need that XD. Will you accept trades in the future?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

Thanks so much hun! It really means a lot!

And we would consider trades, I think. You'd just need to PM us privately about it ^^
(I personally have accepted dragons in the past but idk if @OMGitsKairi would like to do that. I'll ask them when they wake up!)
@Sap88

Thanks so much hun! It really means a lot!

And we would consider trades, I think. You'd just need to PM us privately about it ^^
(I personally have accepted dragons in the past but idk if @OMGitsKairi would like to do that. I'll ask them when they wake up!)
65aees.png
We are now open once more! Please enjoy our New Years sale of Buy One, Get One free!
We are now open once more! Please enjoy our New Years sale of Buy One, Get One free!
65aees.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22