Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deadpool For Plague Mascot
1 2 3 4
@Catthedragon

:D No problem dear! Glad I could help make your day >u< It made my day pretty awesome too :3
@Catthedragon

:D No problem dear! Glad I could help make your day >u< It made my day pretty awesome too :3
My inner Deadpool told me to...
@Process

*dies laughing* Oh dear GODS. YOU just made my day.

Seriously.

Deadpool! King of the Plague! *points to Deadpool posing*

And >u< Weee!!! I remember watching that TV show when I was so little!! <3 I owened like almost every ep!!
@Process

*dies laughing* Oh dear GODS. YOU just made my day.

Seriously.

Deadpool! King of the Plague! *points to Deadpool posing*

And >u< Weee!!! I remember watching that TV show when I was so little!! <3 I owened like almost every ep!!
*Wolf-whistles Deadool*
*Laughing my butt off now.*
Thanks you Process
Day=Made
*Wolf-whistles Deadool*
*Laughing my butt off now.*
Thanks you Process
Day=Made
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fmn4poO.gif[/img] It's what I do
fmn4poO.gif
It&#039;s what I do
@Process

*laughs so hard I almost choke on my nachos* Oh gods. Seriously. Process. You are like, my god now. :&#039;D <3

I&#039;m also exceedingly tempted to use that GIF in my profile and post beneath it "Welcome to the Opal Dynasty"
@Process

*laughs so hard I almost choke on my nachos* Oh gods. Seriously. Process. You are like, my god now. :&#039;D <3

I&#039;m also exceedingly tempted to use that GIF in my profile and post beneath it "Welcome to the Opal Dynasty"
*chokes on Nachos*&*dies laughing*
*chokes on Nachos*&*dies laughing*
Why is everyone eating nachos? WHY WASN&#039;T I INVITED TO THIS NACHO EATING PARTY?!
Why is everyone eating nachos? WHY WASN&#039;T I INVITED TO THIS NACHO EATING PARTY?!
O.O Why doesn&#039;t Arcane have a mascot? I&#039;m not very creative at all, so I&#039;ll sit back and hope someone proposes one for me. :D
O.O Why doesn&#039;t Arcane have a mascot? I&#039;m not very creative at all, so I&#039;ll sit back and hope someone proposes one for me. :D
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Eliskan : BECAUSE.

I dunno. I was busy being dead due to Process&#039;s awesomeness and choking on them.

So it wasn&#039;t much of a party. More like a funeral.

@Merlin : Easy done my good moochachos(orhoweverthehellyouspellthatword)!

Zatanna :D Or Dr Fate.

But Zatanna&#039;s way hotter. *nodnod*
@Eliskan : BECAUSE.

I dunno. I was busy being dead due to Process&#039;s awesomeness and choking on them.

So it wasn&#039;t much of a party. More like a funeral.

@Merlin : Easy done my good moochachos(orhoweverthehellyouspellthatword)!

Zatanna :D Or Dr Fate.

But Zatanna&#039;s way hotter. *nodnod*
I call Gandalf as arcane mascot!
I call Gandalf as arcane mascot!
1 2 3 4