Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Roleplay with @Kkbro
@Kkbro

Alexis stuck her fingernail in the branch and looked down onto this beautiful spiral. The spiral was sitting on a rock (more like around the rock but...). She thought how funny it would be to plop a leaf in front of her.

Alexis accidentally dropped a whole branch on her, for Alexis didn't mean it! "Oh my Arcanist!" She spread her wings and flew down to the now injured spiral, "I am so sorry! I don't mean to start off as a bad dragon. I didn't mean to. I am so so sorry!" Alexis kept rambling, I am being so annoying. "Ok um name's Alexis" She rambled on as she brushed off the dirt on her face.
@Kkbro

Alexis stuck her fingernail in the branch and looked down onto this beautiful spiral. The spiral was sitting on a rock (more like around the rock but...). She thought how funny it would be to plop a leaf in front of her.

Alexis accidentally dropped a whole branch on her, for Alexis didn't mean it! "Oh my Arcanist!" She spread her wings and flew down to the now injured spiral, "I am so sorry! I don't mean to start off as a bad dragon. I didn't mean to. I am so so sorry!" Alexis kept rambling, I am being so annoying. "Ok um name's Alexis" She rambled on as she brushed off the dirt on her face.
praise_2.pngtumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
Sintara was all alone sitting on her rock when she heard some thing it sounded as if some one was picking there finger nail on a branch, but Sintara knew no one else knew about this place under the trees in the Virigian Labyrinth. She heard a snap and looked up suddenly and saw a orange and sand Guardian above her. A branch above her was coming down with a huge thud Sintara was flattened by the branch. Sintara look up furies.

"Oh hello you said your name was Alexis well my name is Sintara , and how did you find out about this place I thought I was the only one who knew about it" said Sintara.
Sintara was all alone sitting on her rock when she heard some thing it sounded as if some one was picking there finger nail on a branch, but Sintara knew no one else knew about this place under the trees in the Virigian Labyrinth. She heard a snap and looked up suddenly and saw a orange and sand Guardian above her. A branch above her was coming down with a huge thud Sintara was flattened by the branch. Sintara look up furies.

"Oh hello you said your name was Alexis well my name is Sintara , and how did you find out about this place I thought I was the only one who knew about it" said Sintara.