Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Slow loading?
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or if it's just my computer derping out, but things are loading way slow for me ever since last night's maintenance. Just now the Coliseum froze on me in the middle of a battle.

On dragon profiles it's taking a long amount of time to load the lower half with the Apparel, Lineage, Familiar sections.

Am I alone in this or is there something actually buggy happening? :c
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or if it's just my computer derping out, but things are loading way slow for me ever since last night's maintenance. Just now the Coliseum froze on me in the middle of a battle.

On dragon profiles it's taking a long amount of time to load the lower half with the Apparel, Lineage, Familiar sections.

Am I alone in this or is there something actually buggy happening? :c
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
I am most definitely having the same problem! The whole site seems to be taking twice as long to load as normal for me.
I am most definitely having the same problem! The whole site seems to be taking twice as long to load as normal for me.
The site is taking a ridiculously long time to load for me right now, compared to normal. Sometimes I end up on the "webpage not available" screen. It's a nightmare trying to post anything.
The site is taking a ridiculously long time to load for me right now, compared to normal. Sometimes I end up on the "webpage not available" screen. It's a nightmare trying to post anything.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
Yep, having the same issues. Total bummer since I have time to Coli-grind for once! :(
Yep, having the same issues. Total bummer since I have time to Coli-grind for once! :(
I'm having the same problem everything's super slow- except for in the coli for some reason. I'll just take that as luck.
I'm having the same problem everything's super slow- except for in the coli for some reason. I'll just take that as luck.
I collect Hedgehogs!
Everglade Hedgehog Sandstrike Hedgehog
Trading Post, Fairgrounds, and Lair pages are all loading extremely slowly or not at all since I got here 40 minutes ago. Forums are somewhat slower but not as bad. I haven't tried Coli yet--figured it would be even worse--but will give it a go. Not sure what's going on, but other Web pages are loading just fine so I figured there's an issue with the FR server.

ETA: Coli is running at normal speed (doggone Octoflyers are just as dodgy as usual, too). Also, happy to report that this time when an Octo used a magic attack, it did not cause the Coli running speed to slow way down. That's a big improvement! :) Previously even Safe Mode couldn't always stop that from happening. Thank you admins!
Trading Post, Fairgrounds, and Lair pages are all loading extremely slowly or not at all since I got here 40 minutes ago. Forums are somewhat slower but not as bad. I haven't tried Coli yet--figured it would be even worse--but will give it a go. Not sure what's going on, but other Web pages are loading just fine so I figured there's an issue with the FR server.

ETA: Coli is running at normal speed (doggone Octoflyers are just as dodgy as usual, too). Also, happy to report that this time when an Octo used a magic attack, it did not cause the Coli running speed to slow way down. That's a big improvement! :) Previously even Safe Mode couldn't always stop that from happening. Thank you admins!
riVr93C.png
Well, it's good (and bad) that I'm not alone. Hopefully they'll figure out what's giving the server indigestion and get it resolved soon. :s
Well, it's good (and bad) that I'm not alone. Hopefully they'll figure out what's giving the server indigestion and get it resolved soon. :s
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
Hmm. The site's moving a lot faster the past several minutes. A hopeful sign?
Hmm. The site's moving a lot faster the past several minutes. A hopeful sign?
riVr93C.png