Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Space Pirates (open)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @Zenjinthala

Audrey leaned against the wall, prodding herself in the face. Her hair was impeccable, and she was in a better state than she had been the previous night, but she was really tired, and waking up this early in the morning did nothing to help that (not to mention that her sister had blatantly rejected her requests to have her violin sent over with cries of "Ask me that when postal prices aren't through the roof, [redacted]).

With a loud sigh, Audrey pushed away from the wall, shaking her head. What a pain. She pulled her jacket off a chair and tugged it over her shoulders.

Audrey roamed into the bar, her head bent. She looked up and saw Aaron at the bar and Zenjin'Thala in the doorway. Grinning, she paced forward and leaned on the bar. "Good morning, everyone!" She looked around and saw that the pub was basically vacant. "…Uh. Good morning. You two." Audrey cleared her throat awkwardly.
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @Zenjinthala

Audrey leaned against the wall, prodding herself in the face. Her hair was impeccable, and she was in a better state than she had been the previous night, but she was really tired, and waking up this early in the morning did nothing to help that (not to mention that her sister had blatantly rejected her requests to have her violin sent over with cries of "Ask me that when postal prices aren't through the roof, [redacted]).

With a loud sigh, Audrey pushed away from the wall, shaking her head. What a pain. She pulled her jacket off a chair and tugged it over her shoulders.

Audrey roamed into the bar, her head bent. She looked up and saw Aaron at the bar and Zenjin'Thala in the doorway. Grinning, she paced forward and leaned on the bar. "Good morning, everyone!" She looked around and saw that the pub was basically vacant. "…Uh. Good morning. You two." Audrey cleared her throat awkwardly.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @Zenjinthala
((I tried drawing the ship. I failed. Lol So I'm going to try again.))

Adrian carefully oversaw the small crew on board as they drew close to their destination, giving orders to the various personnel and gauging how well the ship was operating. He was pleased to note she performed as well as he'd hoped. The small bar Adrian met Zenjin' and the others yesterday was right below the ship as she slowed to a stop, hovering roughly 30 meters above. With as much haste as Adrian dared, he lowered and climbed down a ladder from the ship to hopefully meet Zenjin' and the others quickly, so they could be gone before things got too ugly. He walked into the bar, ready for this new chapter of his life.
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @Zenjinthala
((I tried drawing the ship. I failed. Lol So I'm going to try again.))

Adrian carefully oversaw the small crew on board as they drew close to their destination, giving orders to the various personnel and gauging how well the ship was operating. He was pleased to note she performed as well as he'd hoped. The small bar Adrian met Zenjin' and the others yesterday was right below the ship as she slowed to a stop, hovering roughly 30 meters above. With as much haste as Adrian dared, he lowered and climbed down a ladder from the ship to hopefully meet Zenjin' and the others quickly, so they could be gone before things got too ugly. He walked into the bar, ready for this new chapter of his life.
Vb1TA3f.png
"Good morning!" Aaron beamed to Zenjin and Audrey. "No, not late at all." He set an empty glass on the counter in front of him, and wiped off the counter with a rag as if he wasn't fully aware this time was his last.
He looked up at the ceiling. "Did you hear something?" he asked, suspicious that it may have been their ride, then noticed Adrian and turned his way, his suspicions confirmed. "Oh, and good morning to you too!"

@PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @Zenjinthala @CoelacanthHead
"Good morning!" Aaron beamed to Zenjin and Audrey. "No, not late at all." He set an empty glass on the counter in front of him, and wiped off the counter with a rag as if he wasn't fully aware this time was his last.
He looked up at the ceiling. "Did you hear something?" he asked, suspicious that it may have been their ride, then noticed Adrian and turned his way, his suspicions confirmed. "Oh, and good morning to you too!"

@PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @Zenjinthala @CoelacanthHead

Audrey frowned and looked over her shoulder. Her expression relaxed a bit when she figured that this was a person she could probably respect. "Hello!" she said, extending a hand. "I'm Audrey Torres; I don't believe we've met."

With a stray glance over Adrian's shoulder, Audrey caught sight of the ladder and the belly of the ship through the window. "Cute," she muttered, trying to hide the fact that she was a little intimidated by the ship. Why is it so close oh god

Audrey frowned and looked over her shoulder. Her expression relaxed a bit when she figured that this was a person she could probably respect. "Hello!" she said, extending a hand. "I'm Audrey Torres; I don't believe we've met."

With a stray glance over Adrian's shoulder, Audrey caught sight of the ladder and the belly of the ship through the window. "Cute," she muttered, trying to hide the fact that she was a little intimidated by the ship. Why is it so close oh god
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @CoelacanthHead

"Oh, perfect." said Zenjin'Thala to Aaron.
"Miss Torres, let me introduce you Adrian Grant. He ..." the tusked man noticed, finally, the ladder. He walked to the window and saw the ship. Open-eyed, he looked at Adrian, between a face of admiration, surprise and 'this is a miracle !!'. In his mind, he was jumping for joy but ... Not a good idea, he prefered to stay calm and say with his biggest smile
"Thank you !"

"Let's wait the last ones ... Hoping they are morning people.*"
((* is this correct ?))
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @CoelacanthHead

"Oh, perfect." said Zenjin'Thala to Aaron.
"Miss Torres, let me introduce you Adrian Grant. He ..." the tusked man noticed, finally, the ladder. He walked to the window and saw the ship. Open-eyed, he looked at Adrian, between a face of admiration, surprise and 'this is a miracle !!'. In his mind, he was jumping for joy but ... Not a good idea, he prefered to stay calm and say with his biggest smile
"Thank you !"

"Let's wait the last ones ... Hoping they are morning people.*"
((* is this correct ?))
((I'll try to write tomorrow :D ))
((I'll try to write tomorrow :D ))
+9 FR time
((I'm not totally sure what you're trying to say, since that's not a complete sentence. Did you perhaps mean "I hope they are morning people"? As in people who are good with waking up early?))
((Just so you know CoalacanthHead, the ship isn't that close. I did mention it was 30m up. That's probably above the roof.))

Adrian yawned. "A good morning indeed."

He prayed they would get a move on, but continued the pleasantries begrudgingly. "Audrey, huh?" His attention didn't remain on the girl for long as Zenjin' began talking.

"Ah... Yeah, about that. How long do you plan on sticking around here? Because that is a hella fancy military ship and they aren't going to be happy when they realize it's out here. We ought to leave asap."
((I'm not totally sure what you're trying to say, since that's not a complete sentence. Did you perhaps mean "I hope they are morning people"? As in people who are good with waking up early?))
((Just so you know CoalacanthHead, the ship isn't that close. I did mention it was 30m up. That's probably above the roof.))

Adrian yawned. "A good morning indeed."

He prayed they would get a move on, but continued the pleasantries begrudgingly. "Audrey, huh?" His attention didn't remain on the girl for long as Zenjin' began talking.

"Ah... Yeah, about that. How long do you plan on sticking around here? Because that is a hella fancy military ship and they aren't going to be happy when they realize it's out here. We ought to leave asap."
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright
((Yep ... Morning people ... I'll correct it. I knew something was wrong ... Except if one of our characters was a sun ... *Goes out*

@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Chimney @CoelacanthHead
"A ... What ? Oh, by all the Spirits ..." he said to himself. The blue man tried to think quickly. "Well I don't know when they will arrive. According to you, how much time do we have before they see it ?"

((really quick answer, sorry ^^"))
@Bright
((Yep ... Morning people ... I'll correct it. I knew something was wrong ... Except if one of our characters was a sun ... *Goes out*

@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Chimney @CoelacanthHead
"A ... What ? Oh, by all the Spirits ..." he said to himself. The blue man tried to think quickly. "Well I don't know when they will arrive. According to you, how much time do we have before they see it ?"

((really quick answer, sorry ^^"))
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @Bright @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @Zenjinthala

Falstaff practically tripped over himself upon arriving on the scene. He immediately straightened his back and brushed off his long coat.
"Morning everyone," he said. He glanced up at the impressive ship hovering above them and then at Adrian. "Lovely piece, she is!"
Glancing around, Falstaff caught sight of a single unfamiliar face. He beamed, a bit tired, at the girl standing by Zenjin, Adrian, and Aaron.
"Don't believe we've me," he mused, bowing his head slightly. "I'm Falstaff Dalca. I've got the, ah--"
He fumbled in his coat until he was sure he still had his navigational device, the small disc-like contraption that was home to all the data he had on the expanses of the universe.
"Maps!" he finished, tapping his breast pocket, where the disc lay. With another glance at the ship (And what a magnificent ship! he thought once again), Falstaff apologized for his tardiness.
"Now, if my memory serves me correctly, we're still waiting on a couple lads, no? Soon as they arrive we should be set and ready to depart, shouldn't we?"

((I was having some trouble ending this one off haha. Sorry again for my terrible rp habits, I'm not very good at posting on a timely basis D|))
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @Bright @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @Zenjinthala

Falstaff practically tripped over himself upon arriving on the scene. He immediately straightened his back and brushed off his long coat.
"Morning everyone," he said. He glanced up at the impressive ship hovering above them and then at Adrian. "Lovely piece, she is!"
Glancing around, Falstaff caught sight of a single unfamiliar face. He beamed, a bit tired, at the girl standing by Zenjin, Adrian, and Aaron.
"Don't believe we've me," he mused, bowing his head slightly. "I'm Falstaff Dalca. I've got the, ah--"
He fumbled in his coat until he was sure he still had his navigational device, the small disc-like contraption that was home to all the data he had on the expanses of the universe.
"Maps!" he finished, tapping his breast pocket, where the disc lay. With another glance at the ship (And what a magnificent ship! he thought once again), Falstaff apologized for his tardiness.
"Now, if my memory serves me correctly, we're still waiting on a couple lads, no? Soon as they arrive we should be set and ready to depart, shouldn't we?"

((I was having some trouble ending this one off haha. Sorry again for my terrible rp habits, I'm not very good at posting on a timely basis D|))
WRW2rGw.png
9YmzAZz.png
hzM3Sr2.png
ninbinarycatcher.png scroll.png
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @Bright @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @antelope
(( I have no answer from Draconox and Deoxyriboss, I suppose they gave up. We wait Chimney's post and then we go to space !! ;D ))
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @Bright @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @antelope
(( I have no answer from Draconox and Deoxyriboss, I suppose they gave up. We wait Chimney's post and then we go to space !! ;D ))
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20