Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Notice to all Nightsky Fuirans
1 2 3
Seriously, from a canon standpoint, how are we getting festival currency from random animals anyway? :P
Seriously, from a canon standpoint, how are we getting festival currency from random animals anyway? :P
@Systemsready I guess the shimmering pinecones all drop the day before the festival and all the creatures of the tangled woods scamper around hoarding them all quickly because. they're shiny. that's at least what I choose to imagine.
@Systemsready I guess the shimmering pinecones all drop the day before the festival and all the creatures of the tangled woods scamper around hoarding them all quickly because. they're shiny. that's at least what I choose to imagine.
I choose to assume that an upwelling/outburst of elemental magic temporarily manifests the holiday currency, which gets picked up by random beasts (and shed when you defeat them). Would be nice to have an official answer though!
I choose to assume that an upwelling/outburst of elemental magic temporarily manifests the holiday currency, which gets picked up by random beasts (and shed when you defeat them). Would be nice to have an official answer though!
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
The Nightsky Furions keep giving themselves to me. If you're gonna beg to come home with us you could at least bring a chest with you >:(
The Nightsky Furions keep giving themselves to me. If you're gonna beg to come home with us you could at least bring a chest with you >:(
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o5_r3_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o6_r2_250.png
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o7_r2_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o8_r2_250.png
FR +8 FR tumblr
I believe that holiday currency has a power relates to the element thay are from
They start appearing as the holiday comes closer. The elemt creatures start hoarding them as they have elemental power, Nightsky furians have pinecones because they are shadoe and etheral tricksters have eternal snow as they are ice.
Neutral beast hoard any currency, as they dont have any elemt, so any currency gives them strenght 8)
I believe that holiday currency has a power relates to the element thay are from
They start appearing as the holiday comes closer. The elemt creatures start hoarding them as they have elemental power, Nightsky furians have pinecones because they are shadoe and etheral tricksters have eternal snow as they are ice.
Neutral beast hoard any currency, as they dont have any elemt, so any currency gives them strenght 8)
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
I always thought that the gods did it for sport. They don't really care for non-dragon creatures as a rule (most of those things are shade infested) and so think of it as holding a giant easter egg hunt.

Except the eggs are trapped inside giant enraged corrupted snakes that are forced to carry miscellaneous magical flotsam around with them for a week.

fun for the whole family.
I always thought that the gods did it for sport. They don't really care for non-dragon creatures as a rule (most of those things are shade infested) and so think of it as holding a giant easter egg hunt.

Except the eggs are trapped inside giant enraged corrupted snakes that are forced to carry miscellaneous magical flotsam around with them for a week.

fun for the whole family.
Dear Peacock Scorpions,
Just give me the Dark-Side Chest already. I don't need the pinecones, I don't need whatever you drop, I just want my Dark-Side chest. Just. Give. Me. The. Chest.
Dear Peacock Scorpions,
Just give me the Dark-Side Chest already. I don't need the pinecones, I don't need whatever you drop, I just want my Dark-Side chest. Just. Give. Me. The. Chest.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
Dear Nightsky Fuirans,

Stop giving me pinecones and sympathy tulips. I have three full stacks of pinecones right now. I don't really need more at the moment. What I do need is just one Circus Mage Chest. That's it. Then I can move on and stop slaughtering your families and friends.

Love,
Flight Rising user Sunlemons
Dear Nightsky Fuirans,

Stop giving me pinecones and sympathy tulips. I have three full stacks of pinecones right now. I don't really need more at the moment. What I do need is just one Circus Mage Chest. That's it. Then I can move on and stop slaughtering your families and friends.

Love,
Flight Rising user Sunlemons
[quote name="AsteriaDusk" date="2015-02-23 14:39:53"][quote name="Hanmidown" date="2015-02-23 14:32:28"]Those pinecones aren't worth anything. We just want to clean up your homes. Honestly, are you tired of stepping on them and screeching in pain?[/quote] Pinecones are like the legos of the beastclan world.[/quote] I am sooo glad I'm not the only one who's ever stepped on a Lego and regretted it immediately afterwards. [s]Same goes for pinecones, you silly Furians.[/s]
AsteriaDusk wrote on 2015-02-23 14:39:53:
Hanmidown wrote on 2015-02-23 14:32:28:
Those pinecones aren't worth anything. We just want to clean up your homes. Honestly, are you tired of stepping on them and screeching in pain?

Pinecones are like the legos of the beastclan world.

I am sooo glad I'm not the only one who's ever stepped on a Lego and regretted it immediately afterwards. Same goes for pinecones, you silly Furians.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="AsteriaDusk" date="2015-02-23 14:39:53"][quote name="Hanmidown" date="2015-02-23 14:32:28"]Those pinecones aren't worth anything. We just want to clean up your homes. Honestly, are you tired of stepping on them and screeching in pain?[/quote] Pinecones are like the legos of the beastclan world.[/quote] Headcanon accepted.
AsteriaDusk wrote on 2015-02-23 14:39:53:
Hanmidown wrote on 2015-02-23 14:32:28:
Those pinecones aren't worth anything. We just want to clean up your homes. Honestly, are you tired of stepping on them and screeching in pain?

Pinecones are like the legos of the beastclan world.
Headcanon accepted.
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 3