Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Team
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@iWiLlBeJuStMe Got it! Officially starting tomorrow, but I'm aiming to be on and ready midweek to weekend. I want to try to at least be HR2 before joining you guys.
@iWiLlBeJuStMe Got it! Officially starting tomorrow, but I'm aiming to be on and ready midweek to weekend. I want to try to at least be HR2 before joining you guys.
Come and read from the House of Tea Leaves http://teashopstories.tumblr.com
2i1fr40.jpg
@Wolfsong1994
Haha good luck, haven't fought a Zinogre yet but it sounds hard

@eightbithd
Yay :) Good luck getting there :) Some fights are annoying -coughkechawchacough-
@Wolfsong1994
Haha good luck, haven't fought a Zinogre yet but it sounds hard

@eightbithd
Yay :) Good luck getting there :) Some fights are annoying -coughkechawchacough-
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@iWiLlBeJuStMe
Thanks! To me it's just kinda annoying, since it moves around a lot. But on multiplayer with the right team, it can be rather easy. I was fighting it with a group earlier, and it was down in under 3 minutes. so many zinogre will fall in my desire to get this armor set.
@iWiLlBeJuStMe
Thanks! To me it's just kinda annoying, since it moves around a lot. But on multiplayer with the right team, it can be rather easy. I was fighting it with a group earlier, and it was down in under 3 minutes. so many zinogre will fall in my desire to get this armor set.
fmcx84ip.png
My wife and I are getting on MH4U to find some people to play with. We each just got to HR3 online. (beating Gore Magala twice was not fun... still need to beat him more for the tail for my Gore weapon.... ugh) But up for playing if anyone is online.
My wife and I are getting on MH4U to find some people to play with. We each just got to HR3 online. (beating Gore Magala twice was not fun... still need to beat him more for the tail for my Gore weapon.... ugh) But up for playing if anyone is online.
@iWiLlBeJuStMe Do you by any chance know where it is I can easily get Monster Fluid? Apparently you get it in high rank, but I have trouble telling apart HR from the actual "High Rank". D;
@iWiLlBeJuStMe Do you by any chance know where it is I can easily get Monster Fluid? Apparently you get it in high rank, but I have trouble telling apart HR from the actual "High Rank". D;
@Ephryn
My boyfriend and I aren't playing right now, but you might try contacting @Wolfsong1994
Sorry :( if s/he's not playing right now, and for potentially bothering anyone D:
I myself probably won't be playing too much for the next three days as I'm making stuff to sell at my local con, but my boyfriend has no life so he'll probably want to play over the next few days
@Ephryn
My boyfriend and I aren't playing right now, but you might try contacting @Wolfsong1994
Sorry :( if s/he's not playing right now, and for potentially bothering anyone D:
I myself probably won't be playing too much for the next three days as I'm making stuff to sell at my local con, but my boyfriend has no life so he'll probably want to play over the next few days
@Genitan
You can get monster fluid in low rank. It's a shiny drop and capture drop from the seltas, and a shiny drop from the Nerscylla, easy way to get it is stay underneath webbing and vines and every time Nerscylla drops poison she has a decent chance to drop shinies in the form of monster fluid

BEST WAY: Accept Chip Off The Old Blockade, kill lots of Konchu, it's a carve item and a reward item (chance not guaranteed)
@Genitan
You can get monster fluid in low rank. It's a shiny drop and capture drop from the seltas, and a shiny drop from the Nerscylla, easy way to get it is stay underneath webbing and vines and every time Nerscylla drops poison she has a decent chance to drop shinies in the form of monster fluid

BEST WAY: Accept Chip Off The Old Blockade, kill lots of Konchu, it's a carve item and a reward item (chance not guaranteed)
Phew busy night. Finally got my Gore Magala weapon and most the armor made. still missing helm and waist pieces. Good run today.
Phew busy night. Finally got my Gore Magala weapon and most the armor made. still missing helm and waist pieces. Good run today.
@iWiLlBeJuStMe oh gosh I meant monster broth** sorry! (it was late when I posted so I was half dead) Thanks for the info at any rate.

I read that monster broth is the higher rank version of monster fluid, but I couldn't distinguish exactly what HR (whether the actual "high ranking" level or HR1*2*3 etc) is recommended to collect them. Did you have any ideas about where I can find them at the earliest?
@iWiLlBeJuStMe oh gosh I meant monster broth** sorry! (it was late when I posted so I was half dead) Thanks for the info at any rate.

I read that monster broth is the higher rank version of monster fluid, but I couldn't distinguish exactly what HR (whether the actual "high ranking" level or HR1*2*3 etc) is recommended to collect them. Did you have any ideas about where I can find them at the earliest?
@Genitan
Oh sorry >~> It looks like it drops from all the same monsters, but from high rank, offline high rank is HR 4-7 (I think), and Online HR you talk to the High Questatrix instead of the Low one (not sure is same HR numbers)
@Genitan
Oh sorry >~> It looks like it drops from all the same monsters, but from high rank, offline high rank is HR 4-7 (I think), and Online HR you talk to the High Questatrix instead of the Low one (not sure is same HR numbers)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11