Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Twinfeather Hatchery (Temp Closed)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@Koryu
No problem! I'm just glad I remembered x.x I meant to make myself a note! Now your pretty girl will have a boyfriend. :P I wanna see grankids someday!
@Koryu
No problem! I'm just glad I remembered x.x I meant to make myself a note! Now your pretty girl will have a boyfriend. :P I wanna see grankids someday!
@ShamelessScalies as sooooon as she's off of her cooldown I will show you!
@ShamelessScalies as sooooon as she's off of her cooldown I will show you!
I do commissions! PM me for information, examples, and pricing!
@ShamelessScalies She's adorable! All I need to know is how much you want for her.
@ShamelessScalies She's adorable! All I need to know is how much you want for her.
@ShyriaDracnoir
Would 75k be alright? The market is confusing me right now I have no idea what babies are going for alskdjfs
@ShyriaDracnoir
Would 75k be alright? The market is confusing me right now I have no idea what babies are going for alskdjfs
@ShyriaDracnoir
THANK YOU SO MUCH. ;_; I'm glad she's the right girl for you too!
@ShyriaDracnoir
THANK YOU SO MUCH. ;_; I'm glad she's the right girl for you too!
@ShamelessScalies

Don't worry, I don't remember either! XP

I can wait for the next nest :)
@ShamelessScalies

Don't worry, I don't remember either! XP

I can wait for the next nest :)
@Mynah
Were there specific colors you liked? I have 3 nocturne pairs now...RIP. And I have a fourth on the way...that's soil-beige/black/black. >.> I like the bat dragons too much.
@Mynah
Were there specific colors you liked? I have 3 nocturne pairs now...RIP. And I have a fourth on the way...that's soil-beige/black/black. >.> I like the bat dragons too much.
@ShamelessScalies
Beige/black/black sounds good! I like the red skies pair too
@ShamelessScalies
Beige/black/black sounds good! I like the red skies pair too
@Mynah
Okey dokey! I'll keep you on the list, and put that down as the colors this time before I forget. XD
@Mynah
Okey dokey! I'll keep you on the list, and put that down as the colors this time before I forget. XD
@ShamelessScalies

Thanks for the ping, but I think I'd like to wait for the next nest
@ShamelessScalies

Thanks for the ping, but I think I'd like to wait for the next nest
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25