Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Others (open)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Balrier @Adira ((Im not switching her emotions to fast am i? I feel like i am))

Verona still hugged her knees but she lifted her head up to look at Dravus. He started to talk about their last friend who wasn't here yet. She listened to him and replied when he finished speaking.

"I'm only strong when I'm a centaur, I know my strengths and weaknesses. where as now? I have too many vunrabilitys. Too many limitiations." She looked around And then back at Dravus. "Maybe I should change back. I wanted to try and be less intimidating, humans run from me or hunt me. I though in case I run into anyone or anything, I wouldn't scare them off. It didn't work out quite aswell as I'd of liked. Its been a few years since I was last like this. I was used to it back then it was a frequently used form of mine, but I started to rely on the forest more and more and less on the humans and the villages, now... I feel.. *scared*" Verona mumbled the last part under her breath.

In case Dravus hear the last of her sentence, Verona quickly changed the topic. "And only young fillys and colts frolic. Adult Centaurs do not frolic, they trott. Sometimes we like to canter or gallop, depending on the surrounding area." Verona said in a matter of factly voice. "As a centaur, did I look like a filly to you?"
@Balrier @Adira ((Im not switching her emotions to fast am i? I feel like i am))

Verona still hugged her knees but she lifted her head up to look at Dravus. He started to talk about their last friend who wasn't here yet. She listened to him and replied when he finished speaking.

"I'm only strong when I'm a centaur, I know my strengths and weaknesses. where as now? I have too many vunrabilitys. Too many limitiations." She looked around And then back at Dravus. "Maybe I should change back. I wanted to try and be less intimidating, humans run from me or hunt me. I though in case I run into anyone or anything, I wouldn't scare them off. It didn't work out quite aswell as I'd of liked. Its been a few years since I was last like this. I was used to it back then it was a frequently used form of mine, but I started to rely on the forest more and more and less on the humans and the villages, now... I feel.. *scared*" Verona mumbled the last part under her breath.

In case Dravus hear the last of her sentence, Verona quickly changed the topic. "And only young fillys and colts frolic. Adult Centaurs do not frolic, they trott. Sometimes we like to canter or gallop, depending on the surrounding area." Verona said in a matter of factly voice. "As a centaur, did I look like a filly to you?"
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
@Adira
(Hehe. Is there any way I could hop into your rp? I don't know how to start one with someone so)
@Adira
(Hehe. Is there any way I could hop into your rp? I don't know how to start one with someone so)
@Zeppelis
{Well it's @DacianaLupa 's RP, but to start well....we all started because of my character's banshee call. You can either hear it from the nearby town, where my plump fat man can assist you, or hear it from the forest where you'll wander and bump into someone. OR, you could just not hear it and look for something in the river or forest. I could do what I did with HummingKnight. Their character was in the black market but I made a tiny side character to get him to the forest. Really, you could do just about anything~}
@Zeppelis
{Well it's @DacianaLupa 's RP, but to start well....we all started because of my character's banshee call. You can either hear it from the nearby town, where my plump fat man can assist you, or hear it from the forest where you'll wander and bump into someone. OR, you could just not hear it and look for something in the river or forest. I could do what I did with HummingKnight. Their character was in the black market but I made a tiny side character to get him to the forest. Really, you could do just about anything~}
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20