Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Others (open)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Tigerlillyrose @Adira

"Well, we're still missing someone," Seira said, checking around the clearing. "Has Tiponya not shown up yet?"

Kosa shrugged. We were looking for both of you, he replied. Tiponya never showed up either.

Dravus looked worried. "You don't think anything happened to her, do you? She's not really good on defense. Or offense. Or...anything..." he trailed off, realising things weren't looking good.

"Maybe she just got lost or sidetracked, like I did," Seira said, trying to be the voice of reason. "Let's not jump to conclusions.
@Tigerlillyrose @Adira

"Well, we're still missing someone," Seira said, checking around the clearing. "Has Tiponya not shown up yet?"

Kosa shrugged. We were looking for both of you, he replied. Tiponya never showed up either.

Dravus looked worried. "You don't think anything happened to her, do you? She's not really good on defense. Or offense. Or...anything..." he trailed off, realising things weren't looking good.

"Maybe she just got lost or sidetracked, like I did," Seira said, trying to be the voice of reason. "Let's not jump to conclusions.
@Balrier @Adira

Verona became ridged and froze. "There ...is still more of you?" Verona stopped moving altogether. "I can't... I won't be able to handle that many more people." The thought of it drained what energy she had been trying to build up. "Are you sure you're not an organization? You must of tricked me, must of. " Verona wanted Dravus to let go but she knew she wouldn't be able to stand up long. This situation terrifyed her. "Can you, set me down by the nearst tree. Please."
@Balrier @Adira

Verona became ridged and froze. "There ...is still more of you?" Verona stopped moving altogether. "I can't... I won't be able to handle that many more people." The thought of it drained what energy she had been trying to build up. "Are you sure you're not an organization? You must of tricked me, must of. " Verona wanted Dravus to let go but she knew she wouldn't be able to stand up long. This situation terrifyed her. "Can you, set me down by the nearst tree. Please."
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
"Ah, right! I remeber." She murmured to herself. There was another person she was meeting...but wasn't it the human looking girl? She glanced at Verona, then shrugged. She gave out a light laugh at her comment of an organization. "I don't believe they are." She looked Seira. "You're not, right?" Second guessing herself.

@TigerLillyrose @Balrier
"Ah, right! I remeber." She murmured to herself. There was another person she was meeting...but wasn't it the human looking girl? She glanced at Verona, then shrugged. She gave out a light laugh at her comment of an organization. "I don't believe they are." She looked Seira. "You're not, right?" Second guessing herself.

@TigerLillyrose @Balrier
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Tigerlillyrose @Adira

"What? Of course not, don't be a fool," Seira snapped, not liking the human girl. "I just met the boys a couple days ago." She narrowed her eyes at Verona, wondering what sort of game she was playing.

Dravus rolled his eyes at Seira's harsh response, turning away to lead Verona to a tree. After he had walked her all the way to the river. From a tree. Although he couldn't complain. He had told Verona she could trust him, and that didn't come with a snap of his fingers. He was going to have to be patient.
@Tigerlillyrose @Adira

"What? Of course not, don't be a fool," Seira snapped, not liking the human girl. "I just met the boys a couple days ago." She narrowed her eyes at Verona, wondering what sort of game she was playing.

Dravus rolled his eyes at Seira's harsh response, turning away to lead Verona to a tree. After he had walked her all the way to the river. From a tree. Although he couldn't complain. He had told Verona she could trust him, and that didn't come with a snap of his fingers. He was going to have to be patient.
@Balrier
{Haha ooh Seira, you tell her}
@Balrier
{Haha ooh Seira, you tell her}

ex7GImS.png

@Adira @Balrier

Verona didn't look at the siren, who had gone against what she had mentioned. "Sorry" she whispered. Verona hobbled to the closest tree with the help of Dravus. Once they got there, Verona rested against the tree, transferring all her weight off Dravus on to the tree. "I'm. I'm sorry. I'm not good with this many people. " Verona sat down against the tree and curled up into a ball, tucking her head into her knee's and wrapping her arms around herself. If I had just stayed as a centaur, if only. Things might of gone differently. Maybe I wouldn't be here, in this situation
@Adira @Balrier

Verona didn't look at the siren, who had gone against what she had mentioned. "Sorry" she whispered. Verona hobbled to the closest tree with the help of Dravus. Once they got there, Verona rested against the tree, transferring all her weight off Dravus on to the tree. "I'm. I'm sorry. I'm not good with this many people. " Verona sat down against the tree and curled up into a ball, tucking her head into her knee's and wrapping her arms around herself. If I had just stayed as a centaur, if only. Things might of gone differently. Maybe I wouldn't be here, in this situation
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
(is just kinda stuck... :/ )
(is just kinda stuck... :/ )
f_w_h__windies__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6rv.jpgf_w_h__public__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6rr.jpgpadb_by_feonera-d8wx7fv.jpgfeo_s_adoption_center__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6ry.jpg
@DacianaLupa
Name:Jacques "Psycho" Belialsson
Nickname: Jack or Psycho
Species: Demon
Appearance: Jack is a tall, thin young adult. He has shiny blond hair, and one green eye. His left eye is gone, stabbed out, but he has an eyepatch. The wound isn't close, and when he gets stressed it starts bleeding. When he uses magic, his eye regenerates and turns red. He wears a green shirt and a black jacket, with blue jeans. He is often seen with green and black headphones. He has a small tattoo of three sixes on his forehead, covered by his hair. On the back of his neck is a heart tatto, and on his back are many scars.
Personality: Jack is mentally unstable. He spent five years in an insane asylum, until someone broke him out. He laughs often and is usually not loyal. He has a curse that causes him to fall in love easily, making him loyal to that person only. He is nice if you become friends with him, but he is very annoying and rude if he doesn't like you.
Abilities/Weapons/Techniques: Jack has enchanted strength and speed. He can breathe fire, and pull a sword from his chest. He has the ability to let a demon control him, but sometimes he has no choice. If he is killed, he turns into a ghost. After about a week of being a ghost, he is reincarnated. Jack can turn into a large demon, but his personality completely changes and he might lose his memory, forgetting why he turned anyway.
@DacianaLupa
Name:Jacques "Psycho" Belialsson
Nickname: Jack or Psycho
Species: Demon
Appearance: Jack is a tall, thin young adult. He has shiny blond hair, and one green eye. His left eye is gone, stabbed out, but he has an eyepatch. The wound isn't close, and when he gets stressed it starts bleeding. When he uses magic, his eye regenerates and turns red. He wears a green shirt and a black jacket, with blue jeans. He is often seen with green and black headphones. He has a small tattoo of three sixes on his forehead, covered by his hair. On the back of his neck is a heart tatto, and on his back are many scars.
Personality: Jack is mentally unstable. He spent five years in an insane asylum, until someone broke him out. He laughs often and is usually not loyal. He has a curse that causes him to fall in love easily, making him loyal to that person only. He is nice if you become friends with him, but he is very annoying and rude if he doesn't like you.
Abilities/Weapons/Techniques: Jack has enchanted strength and speed. He can breathe fire, and pull a sword from his chest. He has the ability to let a demon control him, but sometimes he has no choice. If he is killed, he turns into a ghost. After about a week of being a ghost, he is reincarnated. Jack can turn into a large demon, but his personality completely changes and he might lose his memory, forgetting why he turned anyway.
@Tigerlillyrose @Adira

"It's fine, I didn't really like Seira when I first met her, either," he joked, kneeling in front of her. He looked around at the forest, trying to find the right words to say.

"You know the other girl we mentioned? Tiponya?" he said, looking back at Verona. "She's really shy. She spent most of her life as a doe. She's not nearly as tough as you are," he said, smiling kindly at her. "But she's afraid of people. Still, she got to know us and now... Now we're friends." He tried to keep the worry out of his voice, the worry at not being able to find her. "But it wasn't, you know, one two three. She was wary of us for a long time. She still is, kinda."

"Anyway," Dravus said, feeling like he was babbling, "the point is that it's fine if you're not comfortable with it. I'm not trying to force you into being with us. Besides, you'll be better before you know it and then you can go frolicking off into the forest by yourself." He grinned at Verona. "Sound good?"
@Tigerlillyrose @Adira

"It's fine, I didn't really like Seira when I first met her, either," he joked, kneeling in front of her. He looked around at the forest, trying to find the right words to say.

"You know the other girl we mentioned? Tiponya?" he said, looking back at Verona. "She's really shy. She spent most of her life as a doe. She's not nearly as tough as you are," he said, smiling kindly at her. "But she's afraid of people. Still, she got to know us and now... Now we're friends." He tried to keep the worry out of his voice, the worry at not being able to find her. "But it wasn't, you know, one two three. She was wary of us for a long time. She still is, kinda."

"Anyway," Dravus said, feeling like he was babbling, "the point is that it's fine if you're not comfortable with it. I'm not trying to force you into being with us. Besides, you'll be better before you know it and then you can go frolicking off into the forest by yourself." He grinned at Verona. "Sound good?"
@Zeppelis
{Haha welcome to the one eyed emotionally/mentally unstable club. Join the party.}

Malloren floated about, trying to imagine of the other friend looked. She overheard Dravus talking about her being a doe. A real doe? Or....someone differnt?

@Balrier @TigerLillyrose
@Zeppelis
{Haha welcome to the one eyed emotionally/mentally unstable club. Join the party.}

Malloren floated about, trying to imagine of the other friend looked. She overheard Dravus talking about her being a doe. A real doe? Or....someone differnt?

@Balrier @TigerLillyrose

ex7GImS.png

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20