Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :: The Dollar Shop :: [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@zerodollar Aaahh your examples are lovely. c: I'm interested in a ~*~Valentine's couple~*~ shot - I DO have several high value items I'd be willing to trade, but failing those I'm also fine dropping flat treasure.

These two ladies are a couple and positively a joy to write for. One of them is a friend's OC (the woman with longer hair) and mine is the one with the yellow dress.

Offers:
Amethyst Flourish Belt
Current gene
Eroded Crystalhide (2013 holiday)
Hibernal Starbear
Jellyfish Chest (2014 holiday)
Nature Sprite
Oceanguard Chest (2014 holiday)
Polished Chest (2013 holiday)
Thresher Flatfins (2014 holiday)
Wasteland Chest (2013 holiday)
Water Sprite
Winged Chest (2014 holiday)
Venomscale Tail Guard

Let me know what you think! :D

edit: I'm not offering ALL OF THIS AT ONCE but just to give an idea of what I have?
@zerodollar Aaahh your examples are lovely. c: I'm interested in a ~*~Valentine's couple~*~ shot - I DO have several high value items I'd be willing to trade, but failing those I'm also fine dropping flat treasure.

These two ladies are a couple and positively a joy to write for. One of them is a friend's OC (the woman with longer hair) and mine is the one with the yellow dress.

Offers:
Amethyst Flourish Belt
Current gene
Eroded Crystalhide (2013 holiday)
Hibernal Starbear
Jellyfish Chest (2014 holiday)
Nature Sprite
Oceanguard Chest (2014 holiday)
Polished Chest (2013 holiday)
Thresher Flatfins (2014 holiday)
Wasteland Chest (2013 holiday)
Water Sprite
Winged Chest (2014 holiday)
Venomscale Tail Guard

Let me know what you think! :D

edit: I'm not offering ALL OF THIS AT ONCE but just to give an idea of what I have?
@Selfishly i'm glad you think so! oh i do like the chests, this is a tough choice. the oceanguard is so pretty but i'm not exactly a guardian breeder... i'd be interested to take jellyfish chest + 900kT based on market prices or just the 1000kT, whichever is fine. :>
@Selfishly i'm glad you think so! oh i do like the chests, this is a tough choice. the oceanguard is so pretty but i'm not exactly a guardian breeder... i'd be interested to take jellyfish chest + 900kT based on market prices or just the 1000kT, whichever is fine. :>
@Selfishly oh and do fill in the form, love. :)
@Selfishly oh and do fill in the form, love. :)
@zerodollar OH gosh, I'm sorry! Here it is. :) Omg the album didn't even link I'm the best at this wow

1. References: Blythe, Rhosmera

2. Description: Blythe is very spirited and cheerful - though not to an extent that should be mistaken for naivete or childishness. She tends to tilt toward optimism and is generally malleable to most others' dispositions.

Rhosmera is a duty-bound knight who favors loyalty and obedience. She is a stern and capable warrior and operates with a tight code chivalrous and morally sound. Still, she can be stubborn when she thinks herself in the right.

3. Additional notes: Blythe and Rhosmera are drastically opposed in height: the former is 5'3'' while the latter is around six feet tall. That should probably factor into things somewhat! Also, I found this really cute stock that you don't have to follow 100% but I do like it as something for their faces. However you want to configure the rest of their bodies is totally fine. Rhosmera's armor can be simplified to your liking, though I'd prefer Blythe's outfit to be the one pictured in the second to last image. (There are a couple pictures of them in her album as well so there's that!)
@zerodollar OH gosh, I'm sorry! Here it is. :) Omg the album didn't even link I'm the best at this wow

1. References: Blythe, Rhosmera

2. Description: Blythe is very spirited and cheerful - though not to an extent that should be mistaken for naivete or childishness. She tends to tilt toward optimism and is generally malleable to most others' dispositions.

Rhosmera is a duty-bound knight who favors loyalty and obedience. She is a stern and capable warrior and operates with a tight code chivalrous and morally sound. Still, she can be stubborn when she thinks herself in the right.

3. Additional notes: Blythe and Rhosmera are drastically opposed in height: the former is 5'3'' while the latter is around six feet tall. That should probably factor into things somewhat! Also, I found this really cute stock that you don't have to follow 100% but I do like it as something for their faces. However you want to configure the rest of their bodies is totally fine. Rhosmera's armor can be simplified to your liking, though I'd prefer Blythe's outfit to be the one pictured in the second to last image. (There are a couple pictures of them in her album as well so there's that!)
@Selfishly it's alright! they're both so pretty! it certainly helps to know their heights, yes. i'd be happy to draw them and will try my best to incorporate the reference photo as well. you can make the payment anytime you're ready and i'll get started asap. :>
@Selfishly it's alright! they're both so pretty! it certainly helps to know their heights, yes. i'd be happy to draw them and will try my best to incorporate the reference photo as well. you can make the payment anytime you're ready and i'll get started asap. :>
@Eya here is the finished commission! i hope it's okay :> (tell me if anything needs fixing--)

http://zerodollar.tumblr.com/post/111310945829/fr-commission-for-eya
@Eya here is the finished commission! i hope it's okay :> (tell me if anything needs fixing--)

http://zerodollar.tumblr.com/post/111310945829/fr-commission-for-eya
@zerodollar

asakdlf;jsla he looks fantastiiiiic ;3; Thank you so much!
@zerodollar

asakdlf;jsla he looks fantastiiiiic ;3; Thank you so much!
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya np-- i'm glad you like! :D
@Eya np-- i'm glad you like! :D
1 2 3 4