Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Multiple accents?
Can a dragon wear multiple accents at a time? I previewed one on my female imp while she was wearing the rainbow scales and both showed up, but after purchasing it, only one shows up on the imp at a time.
Can a dragon wear multiple accents at a time? I previewed one on my female imp while she was wearing the rainbow scales and both showed up, but after purchasing it, only one shows up on the imp at a time.
"If love's a sickness, then my dear i believe you've caught the Plague" #plagueisweenies2k15
S7TbD3M.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png
SV2g5fA.png
S7TbD3M.png
Nah. For some reason you're still able to preview it, though. Here's to hoping multi-accent-equipping is a feature in FR's future!
Nah. For some reason you're still able to preview it, though. Here's to hoping multi-accent-equipping is a feature in FR's future!
ctFAI4k.gif
@IndigoCrow so i'm literally broke for no reason then?
@IndigoCrow so i'm literally broke for no reason then?
"If love's a sickness, then my dear i believe you've caught the Plague" #plagueisweenies2k15
SV2g5fA.png
S7TbD3M.png
@Solitarianknight
Yeah, sorry to say. Your best bet right now is to sell whichever one of the accents you like less.
Or, if you're feeling super optimistic, you can keep both in the hopes that it's a feature sometime relatively soon?
@Solitarianknight
Yeah, sorry to say. Your best bet right now is to sell whichever one of the accents you like less.
Or, if you're feeling super optimistic, you can keep both in the hopes that it's a feature sometime relatively soon?
ctFAI4k.gif
@Indigocrow. Well, the one i just bought was 250kt and there was only one other one for 400gems so i may hold onto it until i think the price is up a little. The other is that swipp accent which seems to be going for 180Kt for now. I think i might just get another female imp for the time being (when i have cash again) to showcase the one i just bought.

thank you for the quick replies though!
@Indigocrow. Well, the one i just bought was 250kt and there was only one other one for 400gems so i may hold onto it until i think the price is up a little. The other is that swipp accent which seems to be going for 180Kt for now. I think i might just get another female imp for the time being (when i have cash again) to showcase the one i just bought.

thank you for the quick replies though!
SV2g5fA.png
S7TbD3M.png
Unfortunately, I can't find the post, but I believe one of the mods mentioned that using multiple accents at once isn't possible with the way the site's coding is set up.
Unfortunately, I can't find the post, but I believe one of the mods mentioned that using multiple accents at once isn't possible with the way the site's coding is set up.
@Solitarianknight Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to post site related questions. :)

With the way the site is currently coded, that is not a possibility. There are threads in the Suggestions forum if you would like to add your opinion to them!
@Solitarianknight Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place to post site related questions. :)

With the way the site is currently coded, that is not a possibility. There are threads in the Suggestions forum if you would like to add your opinion to them!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.