Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove all: Apparel
1 2
Support all the way. I'm redoing all of my dragon's outfits and it's taking absolutely forever to remove everything bit by bit.
Support all the way. I'm redoing all of my dragon's outfits and it's taking absolutely forever to remove everything bit by bit.
yes pls
yes pls
Full support!!!
Full support!!!
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
Support! I would also think that this might help the site performance a tiny bit as the dragon's image is re-generated every time you remove one piece of apparel.

With this feature, instead of generating the image 2-20 times it would only need to be generated once.
Support! I would also think that this might help the site performance a tiny bit as the dragon's image is re-generated every time you remove one piece of apparel.

With this feature, instead of generating the image 2-20 times it would only need to be generated once.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
always support!
always support!
Support.
Support.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
need this
need this
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
Definitely Support!
Definitely Support!
ctZUH5g.png
They had this but disabled it because people were losing apparel from it. They might readd it if they can figure out the bugs.
They had this but disabled it because people were losing apparel from it. They might readd it if they can figure out the bugs.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
1 2