Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sablebuy my accents [new feb 25th]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 154 155
@Watson

You can pay up to 72 hours after I receive the accent and start distributing to those who have already paid! I have no preference really, so feel free to pay whenever is most convenient for you :^3
@Watson

You can pay up to 72 hours after I receive the accent and start distributing to those who have already paid! I have no preference really, so feel free to pay whenever is most convenient for you :^3
@Geisha

Sure! I'll add you to the list :^D
@Geisha

Sure! I'll add you to the list :^D
@sableye

Taa!
@sableye

Taa!
24l1v5x.gif____33lfj94.gif____24l1v5x.gif
@Sableye
Oh okay, do you mind if I pay it when you start distributing in that case? c: Or just before you submit it, either's fine with me. :3
@Sableye
Oh okay, do you mind if I pay it when you start distributing in that case? c: Or just before you submit it, either's fine with me. :3
@Watson

Sure thing! I usually ping right after I've submitted the accent and when I start distributing :^)
@Watson

Sure thing! I usually ping right after I've submitted the accent and when I start distributing :^)
@sableye
May I preorder Callisto in treasure?
And can I be on general pinglist?(if its not too much trouble)
@sableye
May I preorder Callisto in treasure?
And can I be on general pinglist?(if its not too much trouble)
tumblr_inline_no4pyfqgOn1rbfe8q_500.gifff6e15c683.png
@Pelistorm

Sure! I'll add you to both lists, it's no trouble at all :^)
@Pelistorm

Sure! I'll add you to both lists, it's no trouble at all :^)
@Katherine
@Zilleniose
@Sivir (paid)
@sadey (paid)

Night Flares has been submitted!
Those of you who have not paid yet may send payment up to 72 hours after I receive the accent and start distribution

Happy valentines day!!
@Katherine
@Zilleniose
@Sivir (paid)
@sadey (paid)

Night Flares has been submitted!
Those of you who have not paid yet may send payment up to 72 hours after I receive the accent and start distribution

Happy valentines day!!
@Sableye I'd like to have the final treasure slot for Callisto please!! I'll have the money asap, I'm waiting for another payment to come in and I'll have the 275k c:
@Sableye I'd like to have the final treasure slot for Callisto please!! I'll have the money asap, I'm waiting for another payment to come in and I'll have the 275k c:
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Sableye

found you through your trickmurk entry! you make really lovely accents * w *
I'd love to be put on your general pinglist!
@Sableye

found you through your trickmurk entry! you make really lovely accents * w *
I'd love to be put on your general pinglist!
they/them please!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 154 155