Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Seeking one more Light nest!
1 2
For the Light nest(s) I can offer you your choice of a stud fee or food (or a piece of flourish jewelry I've got lying around, if that's your thing)--the hatchlings from both pairings are reserved/spoken for, so I can't offer to split a nest.

For the Nature nest, I'm working towards a breeding project of an XYX, Emerald-Jungle/Mulberry, Violet, or Royal/Emerald-Jungle Male. I will take the hatchling that is closest to that coloration (of either gender, if it's not quite exact), and you are welcome to the rest of the hatchlings as payment for the nest. I can also throw in a little food if necessary.

Thanks, and please ping me when you post! :)
For the Light nest(s) I can offer you your choice of a stud fee or food (or a piece of flourish jewelry I've got lying around, if that's your thing)--the hatchlings from both pairings are reserved/spoken for, so I can't offer to split a nest.

For the Nature nest, I'm working towards a breeding project of an XYX, Emerald-Jungle/Mulberry, Violet, or Royal/Emerald-Jungle Male. I will take the hatchling that is closest to that coloration (of either gender, if it's not quite exact), and you are welcome to the rest of the hatchlings as payment for the nest. I can also throw in a little food if necessary.

Thanks, and please ping me when you post! :)
@authocracy I can offer you a light nest if you need :>
@authocracy I can offer you a light nest if you need :>
@SeiSeragaki

Great, thank you! Preferred payment?
@SeiSeragaki

Great, thank you! Preferred payment?
@authocracy
My boyrfriend is in nature, I'll see if he has a nest free if you want :)
@authocracy
My boyrfriend is in nature, I'll see if he has a nest free if you want :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Jaz

That'd be great, thank you! :)
@Jaz

That'd be great, thank you! :)
@authocracy
He has a free nest :) His name is @Enhorn on this site, feel free to send him the CR :) (It's probably a good idea to edited the dragons description with something about how they are yours so even if we lose track of this thread the dragons can find their way back home ^^)
@authocracy
He has a free nest :) His name is @Enhorn on this site, feel free to send him the CR :) (It's probably a good idea to edited the dragons description with something about how they are yours so even if we lose track of this thread the dragons can find their way back home ^^)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@authocracy
As Jaz said, I have a free nest :) Send the dragons over and I'll set them up.
@authocracy
As Jaz said, I have a free nest :) Send the dragons over and I'll set them up.
@Jaz @Enhorn

Thank you both so much! I really appreciate the help :D
@Jaz @Enhorn

Thank you both so much! I really appreciate the help :D
@authocracy I'm kinda keeping my eye out for flourish jewelry at the moment however if you're not willing to part with it I'd be fine to do it for free!
@authocracy I'm kinda keeping my eye out for flourish jewelry at the moment however if you're not willing to part with it I'd be fine to do it for free!
@SeiSeragaki

Nope, I've got plenty and I'm not using it! Sending it and one of the pairings your way now :)
@SeiSeragaki

Nope, I've got plenty and I'm not using it! Sending it and one of the pairings your way now :)
1 2