Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, Flight Rising Peeps!
Hello~! My name is Alice, annnd, I joined the latest time that you could get a flight rising account last year (goodness i forgot the specific date QAQ) but I'm super lazy and I just found the Forums, so I guess it's better late than never to give an Introduction!

All of the dragons on this website are SO COOL, and so are the familiars, and the item descriptions are an experience to read, so I'm super glad I joined when I could.

I love reading, and i sometimes roleplay (i heard there was an RP thread and Imma check it out soon >u>). I cosplay a little and doodle a lot, I have an art ref blog on tumblr that has some of my art, so if you wanna know it just ask, I love showing off my horrible art.

Hmm, I guess that's all I'll say now, nice to meet you all, and I hope you have/had a good day/night! ^u^
Hello~! My name is Alice, annnd, I joined the latest time that you could get a flight rising account last year (goodness i forgot the specific date QAQ) but I'm super lazy and I just found the Forums, so I guess it's better late than never to give an Introduction!

All of the dragons on this website are SO COOL, and so are the familiars, and the item descriptions are an experience to read, so I'm super glad I joined when I could.

I love reading, and i sometimes roleplay (i heard there was an RP thread and Imma check it out soon >u>). I cosplay a little and doodle a lot, I have an art ref blog on tumblr that has some of my art, so if you wanna know it just ask, I love showing off my horrible art.

Hmm, I guess that's all I'll say now, nice to meet you all, and I hope you have/had a good day/night! ^u^
@bubblyjellyfish
Greetings, friend! It's a pleasure meeting you! You joined the site this past December, on the 15th. It shows up on your Clan Profile, under your user ID and above your birthday!

Fun to see someone else who enjoys the item descriptions; I've giggled at a few of them myself. :P They have contests every once in a while to make your own captions for them, which are pretty fun.
Have you got a favorite dragon yet?

Also feel free to show me some of your art, I'm curious to see it!
@bubblyjellyfish
Greetings, friend! It's a pleasure meeting you! You joined the site this past December, on the 15th. It shows up on your Clan Profile, under your user ID and above your birthday!

Fun to see someone else who enjoys the item descriptions; I've giggled at a few of them myself. :P They have contests every once in a while to make your own captions for them, which are pretty fun.
Have you got a favorite dragon yet?

Also feel free to show me some of your art, I'm curious to see it!
Oh, thank you for telling me how to see when I joined! I hadn't thought of looking there heh, and the items are super cool to read I REALLY want to enter one of those contests now!!! :D

My favorite dragon type is Spiral at the moment because of my lovely Amelia UwU
(THOUGH ALL OF THE DRAGONS ARE SO COOL I LIKE ALL OF THEM, I JUST REALLY LIKE THE SPIRAL'S DESIGN ESPECIALLY)

And I'd love to show you my art...if...I knew how to upload it? And where to....hmmmm.....
Oh, thank you for telling me how to see when I joined! I hadn't thought of looking there heh, and the items are super cool to read I REALLY want to enter one of those contests now!!! :D

My favorite dragon type is Spiral at the moment because of my lovely Amelia UwU
(THOUGH ALL OF THE DRAGONS ARE SO COOL I LIKE ALL OF THEM, I JUST REALLY LIKE THE SPIRAL'S DESIGN ESPECIALLY)

And I'd love to show you my art...if...I knew how to upload it? And where to....hmmmm.....
@bubblyjellyfish Hello there my name is Amber it's very nice to meet you~ But friends call me Aki or Saph. I see that you're also into reading, I happen to be a big book/manga nerd~

What do you like to cosplay? Anime or Video game characters?
@bubblyjellyfish Hello there my name is Amber it's very nice to meet you~ But friends call me Aki or Saph. I see that you're also into reading, I happen to be a big book/manga nerd~

What do you like to cosplay? Anime or Video game characters?
tumblr_inline_nlr5swoAdv1rsmmf8_500.png

Signature made by @tulips~
@Yaoilove20

Hiii! Right now i only cosplay Russia from Hetalia and a few homestuck characters, I don't have enough money to expand my cosplay range but I enjoy doing what I'm able to do right now! I want cosplay as many characters as I can and I may go for video game characters soon after I get enough cloth for costumes :3c I'm a huge book/manga nerd as well, maybe we could have a chat in our inboxes (private messaging i think? PM? Goodness i have NO idea how thinks are worded on this site yet :c) about what we read and the like.

@Higuchi

Here's a link to my art ref blog so you can see my art, I'm just starting to upload them so there aren't any really good ones yet but I'm proud of every doodle so far QwQ
@Yaoilove20

Hiii! Right now i only cosplay Russia from Hetalia and a few homestuck characters, I don't have enough money to expand my cosplay range but I enjoy doing what I'm able to do right now! I want cosplay as many characters as I can and I may go for video game characters soon after I get enough cloth for costumes :3c I'm a huge book/manga nerd as well, maybe we could have a chat in our inboxes (private messaging i think? PM? Goodness i have NO idea how thinks are worded on this site yet :c) about what we read and the like.

@Higuchi

Here's a link to my art ref blog so you can see my art, I'm just starting to upload them so there aren't any really good ones yet but I'm proud of every doodle so far QwQ
@bubblyjellyfish OH MY GLOBS I LOVE RUSSIA!!!!! AND HETALIA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMES EVER!!! *Total Otaku over here* And I know how you feel, I lack the money to afford all the expensive cosplays or the fabrics to make them. So I settle with a few pieces of my clothing and borrowing wigs from my friend :)
@bubblyjellyfish OH MY GLOBS I LOVE RUSSIA!!!!! AND HETALIA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMES EVER!!! *Total Otaku over here* And I know how you feel, I lack the money to afford all the expensive cosplays or the fabrics to make them. So I settle with a few pieces of my clothing and borrowing wigs from my friend :)
tumblr_inline_nlr5swoAdv1rsmmf8_500.png

Signature made by @tulips~
@bubblyjellyfish
Oooh, fabulous! It's always fun to meet others who use a lot of pencil. :P
ALSO LOOK A COMIC WOO
@bubblyjellyfish
Oooh, fabulous! It's always fun to meet others who use a lot of pencil. :P
ALSO LOOK A COMIC WOO