Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Connection failed
1 2
Since a few weeks, the coliseum keeps crashing on me even though it worked fine before. It works for a few seconds, long enough to win one fight at best and then the screen turns blank and I get the following message :

Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.

I did try the Alternate socket but I still get the same message.

I'm using Firefox.
Since a few weeks, the coliseum keeps crashing on me even though it worked fine before. It works for a few seconds, long enough to win one fight at best and then the screen turns blank and I get the following message :

Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.

I did try the Alternate socket but I still get the same message.

I'm using Firefox.
Icicle on a tour across Sornieth.
Southern Icefield > Starfall Isles > Scarred Wasteland > Tangled Woods > Shifting Expanse > ???
I've been having the same problem with the coliseum and the fairgrounds as well.. I tried using two different computers, two browsers chrome and firefox, and I went into my browser/computer settings on both computers to see if there was something blocking anything from flightrising but nothing seemed to work..
I've been having the same problem with the coliseum and the fairgrounds as well.. I tried using two different computers, two browsers chrome and firefox, and I went into my browser/computer settings on both computers to see if there was something blocking anything from flightrising but nothing seemed to work..
sig_by_miserabledog-d98x8hn.png
This just started happening to me. Usually kicks in right as my first dragon is about to launch his attack.
This just started happening to me. Usually kicks in right as my first dragon is about to launch his attack.
H01Ejx7.png
Made by Macabre!
This happens to me regularly, and I know it's not my Internet connection since my web radio keeps right on playing. It can be right after coli's loaded, after one or a few matches, after a whole bunch of matches, in the beginning, middle, or end of a match - so it's pretty random. I'm on Firefox as well.
This happens to me regularly, and I know it's not my Internet connection since my web radio keeps right on playing. It can be right after coli's loaded, after one or a few matches, after a whole bunch of matches, in the beginning, middle, or end of a match - so it's pretty random. I'm on Firefox as well.
sig_sunny_1.pngsig_sunny_2.pngsig_sunny_3.pngsig_sunny_4.pngsig_sunny_5.pngsig_sunny_6.png

My time zone is CET (FR+9)
I'm also having this issue. I get through half a match and the server cuts out. I'm on Safari.
I'm also having this issue. I get through half a match and the server cuts out. I'm on Safari.
Multiple lost connections and that falling away split screen keeps happening. The Coli in general is very laggy. No problems up until today, now every battle is dragging.
Multiple lost connections and that falling away split screen keeps happening. The Coli in general is very laggy. No problems up until today, now every battle is dragging.
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
I am getting the same message. I tried alternate socket, different browsers, clearing the cache, flushing DNS cache, different computers, and even different wireless networks. This has to be account related then, right? Fairgrounds is currently my main way of getting money, and I don't often get to play it now due to college... this is really not good, and I can only ask for free food in threads so many times. I have some funds but I am so close to a lair expansion that has taken forever to save up for... It's starting to get really tight for me, I hope they can fix this soon. Edit: This worked for me! [quote name="hotdogsuplex" date="2015-02-17 18:18:58"]The Coliseum had not let me in for almost two months, until I tried adding &safemode=1 to the address. Now it works fine.[/quote]
I am getting the same message. I tried alternate socket, different browsers, clearing the cache, flushing DNS cache, different computers, and even different wireless networks.

This has to be account related then, right? Fairgrounds is currently my main way of getting money, and I don't often get to play it now due to college... this is really not good, and I can only ask for free food in threads so many times. I have some funds but I am so close to a lair expansion that has taken forever to save up for... It's starting to get really tight for me, I hope they can fix this soon.

Edit: This worked for me!
hotdogsuplex wrote on 2015-02-17 18:18:58:
The Coliseum had not let me in for almost two months, until I tried adding &safemode=1 to the address. Now it works fine.
windanim_by_javen-d6bl01h.gifNNDfNgs.pngZ3KdCrW.png
Mine was working fine, until I updated Firefox today...now coli and fairgrounds are both crashing on me =3

---
eta:

safemode didn't help...
alternate in settings didn't help
the more basic version of shock didn't help either
Mine was working fine, until I updated Firefox today...now coli and fairgrounds are both crashing on me =3

---
eta:

safemode didn't help...
alternate in settings didn't help
the more basic version of shock didn't help either
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
ISO jewel/gilded/dark F Guar/Noc/WC/Snap M Fae/Spiral Accents
Time FR +1 || Dragon Sales || Item Sales
@Bunnykins

Try doing everything that I did with as much as you have. Even if you can't change computers or wireless networks, try clearing cache, trying other browsers, and flushing dns (just run command prompt (cmd.exe) then type "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes, then hit enter)
@Bunnykins

Try doing everything that I did with as much as you have. Even if you can't change computers or wireless networks, try clearing cache, trying other browsers, and flushing dns (just run command prompt (cmd.exe) then type "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes, then hit enter)
windanim_by_javen-d6bl01h.gifNNDfNgs.pngZ3KdCrW.png
I actually ran a scan, got rid of some crap and restarted...now it's working fine.

Thanks though @SapphireDragon ^.^
I actually ran a scan, got rid of some crap and restarted...now it's working fine.

Thanks though @SapphireDragon ^.^
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
ISO jewel/gilded/dark F Guar/Noc/WC/Snap M Fae/Spiral Accents
Time FR +1 || Dragon Sales || Item Sales
1 2