Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} Gems 1:540 [Out of Stock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
changed prices. (any pings in buying before this post will be the old conversion of 1:520)
changed prices. (any pings in buying before this post will be the old conversion of 1:520)
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu Hi I'd like to buy 200 gems.
@Ririterasu Hi I'd like to buy 200 gems.
@Trickshade

Sorry, I'm waiting on two people right now and i only have 100 left. Would you like me to ping you when I have more? And if so, how much?
@Trickshade

Sorry, I'm waiting on two people right now and i only have 100 left. Would you like me to ping you when I have more? And if so, how much?
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

Oop I did not read! Hehe I'll take the 100.
@Ririterasu

Oop I did not read! Hehe I'll take the 100.
@Trickshade

Maybe I didn't make it clear, sorry;; Two other people are interested in it. If the two of them don't respond in a few hours I'll sell it to you.

If in any case they DO manage to respond, I can put you on a ping list.
@Trickshade

Maybe I didn't make it clear, sorry;; Two other people are interested in it. If the two of them don't respond in a few hours I'll sell it to you.

If in any case they DO manage to respond, I can put you on a ping list.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu Oy. I probably won't be online. XD
@Ririterasu Oy. I probably won't be online. XD
@Trickshade

Ahh, that's too bad;; I think there are a lot of others selling tons more gems than I so go ahead and search the forums for them. Good luck! :))
@Trickshade

Ahh, that's too bad;; I think there are a lot of others selling tons more gems than I so go ahead and search the forums for them. Good luck! :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

I'd like to be pinged for any amount, as long as the rate remains 530. :p
@Ririterasu

I'd like to be pinged for any amount, as long as the rate remains 530. :p
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Ririterasu whoops, were you waiting on me? D: If not, I'd like to be pinged next time you're selling gems, the new rate is fine
@Ririterasu whoops, were you waiting on me? D: If not, I'd like to be pinged next time you're selling gems, the new rate is fine
black_rose_by_attention_plz-d5x2jh5.png
@Pox

Alright, you can take the remaining 100 gems since Potterhead hasn't replied! (I sold some of them at a much higher rate in one thread, oops;;)
@Pox

Alright, you can take the remaining 100 gems since Potterhead hasn't replied! (I sold some of them at a much higher rate in one thread, oops;;)
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9