Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How did you pick your user name?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Aha, the first time I replied I had a different username, but then I changed it.
My other username had my name in it, and I didn't want my name in it anymore so I changed it. And I like spelling things weird ways, so I thought spelling 'nightmare' as 'nytmair' would look cool.
Aha, the first time I replied I had a different username, but then I changed it.
My other username had my name in it, and I didn't want my name in it anymore so I changed it. And I like spelling things weird ways, so I thought spelling 'nightmare' as 'nytmair' would look cool.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
I play the French horn and there's this horn piece which EVERYONE does once they reach a good enough level called Hunter's Moon. at the time I tended to practise with my dad and he always called playing Hunter's Moon 'hunting the moon' and yeah

also there's the fact that when I was like twelve I was obsessed with moon mythology which is why it stuck but we don't talk about things that happen when we were twelve
I play the French horn and there's this horn piece which EVERYONE does once they reach a good enough level called Hunter's Moon. at the time I tended to practise with my dad and he always called playing Hunter's Moon 'hunting the moon' and yeah

also there's the fact that when I was like twelve I was obsessed with moon mythology which is why it stuck but we don't talk about things that happen when we were twelve
how about no
that sounds good to me
Sweeps was originally the name of my OC, but then I used it as a username on another forum site a long time ago, and now I use it everywhere and it's become my online persona. I don't remember how I came up with the name though pfff
Sweeps was originally the name of my OC, but then I used it as a username on another forum site a long time ago, and now I use it everywhere and it's become my online persona. I don't remember how I came up with the name though pfff
I used to go by the name "GadzooksAGizmo" on most sites. I got THAT name from an old character I made, who I'm embarrassed to talk about nowadays. I got this name from that handle and a nickname that spawned from it, Zookies! It's a lot shorter and easier to remember, so I'm glad I've mostly switched to this name.
I used to go by the name "GadzooksAGizmo" on most sites. I got THAT name from an old character I made, who I'm embarrassed to talk about nowadays. I got this name from that handle and a nickname that spawned from it, Zookies! It's a lot shorter and easier to remember, so I'm glad I've mostly switched to this name.
tumblr_o382mbB5g91u9ymyzo1_100.png FREEDOM, LIBERTY, AND TREASURE FOR ALL
I am literally Takao Kazunari from Kuroko no Basuke.
(though i am also murasakibara and hanamiya but that might be scary to those who read/watch knb)
I am literally Takao Kazunari from Kuroko no Basuke.
(though i am also murasakibara and hanamiya but that might be scary to those who read/watch knb)
My first username was actually Yamuraiha since she's my favorite from Magi but then I changed it to Aeriths since Aerith (From Final Fantasy VII) was one of my first favorite characters in the beginning of my childhood and I connect to her on a really strong level.
My first username was actually Yamuraiha since she's my favorite from Magi but then I changed it to Aeriths since Aerith (From Final Fantasy VII) was one of my first favorite characters in the beginning of my childhood and I connect to her on a really strong level.
i6kqpy.jpg
It's my nickname and it was, surprisingly, available. Usually it's taken on every site I try it on.
It's my nickname and it was, surprisingly, available. Usually it's taken on every site I try it on.
Always fear the flame, lest you be devoured by it, and lose yourself.
web brand ! it was taken from a mythology project i did in which i bulleted things using a slurry of numbers and letters and this one just really stuck out to me ? plus my name is cal so ::3
web brand ! it was taken from a mythology project i did in which i bulleted things using a slurry of numbers and letters and this one just really stuck out to me ? plus my name is cal so ::3
it/its or ey/em/eir
-1 fr time
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
Sometime around middle school I picked up the nickname, Duckie, simply cuz I like ducks. So I started making online handles using duck in one way or another. Eventually I decided that, being online, I was digital. Thus, digitalduckie. And it's stuck for probably about 15 years at this point and only further cements my nickname.
Sometime around middle school I picked up the nickname, Duckie, simply cuz I like ducks. So I started making online handles using duck in one way or another. Eventually I decided that, being online, I was digital. Thus, digitalduckie. And it's stuck for probably about 15 years at this point and only further cements my nickname.
~Duckie ( " )>
I'm quiet and I like the element fire.
I'm quiet and I like the element fire.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23