Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Silver Tree- Open
1 2 3
@FloatingInSpace

"I will take that as your last request." Zira replied. "I defend the tree because it is precious to Anima and she took me in when I was young, alone, and starving. Like most of the dragons she let join, she fed us and let us sleep with her under that tree until we grew strong.

"And personally, I believe Anima's dreams that it will one day rival the Behemoth and reward its protectors." Finished speaking, Zira gestured to Taloq and the two of them moved to bite the prisoner's wings.

Seeing the the second intruder was perched in start to sway, Anima dove to the ground. She used her magic to sprout vines from the ground to keep the weakened tree from crashing into the roof of the lair.

Iris fired blasts of pink magic to knock the tree down and away.

Naa lept off the tree and into the air to avoid going down with it.
@FloatingInSpace

"I will take that as your last request." Zira replied. "I defend the tree because it is precious to Anima and she took me in when I was young, alone, and starving. Like most of the dragons she let join, she fed us and let us sleep with her under that tree until we grew strong.

"And personally, I believe Anima's dreams that it will one day rival the Behemoth and reward its protectors." Finished speaking, Zira gestured to Taloq and the two of them moved to bite the prisoner's wings.

Seeing the the second intruder was perched in start to sway, Anima dove to the ground. She used her magic to sprout vines from the ground to keep the weakened tree from crashing into the roof of the lair.

Iris fired blasts of pink magic to knock the tree down and away.

Naa lept off the tree and into the air to avoid going down with it.
We are night, we are not. We are silent, we are violent. We are the Clan of Nix!
@Nixkat

Bidwell heaved a breath and shoved the tree as he heard the other dragons firing at it. He darted away as he heard the section he had been infecting give way. Leaping to a nearby tree where an infection was spreading across its bark, Bidwell encouraged the infestation to travel as quickly as possible, infecting the inside of the tree and using the conduits inside to spread the virus as quickly as possible.

Bidwell floated to a tree farther from the strange dome. The dragons would notice if the bark was infested, but it would be harder to detect an internal infestation. He dug his claws into the bark and injected the tree with viruses, sending them flowing through the trunk as quickly as possible. He shoved it, watching it careen forward, rotting quickly.
Hecate glanced up as she heard something that sounded like whooshing wind. She frowned at the ceiling as she thought she could see something hurtling towards them.
@Nixkat

Bidwell heaved a breath and shoved the tree as he heard the other dragons firing at it. He darted away as he heard the section he had been infecting give way. Leaping to a nearby tree where an infection was spreading across its bark, Bidwell encouraged the infestation to travel as quickly as possible, infecting the inside of the tree and using the conduits inside to spread the virus as quickly as possible.

Bidwell floated to a tree farther from the strange dome. The dragons would notice if the bark was infested, but it would be harder to detect an internal infestation. He dug his claws into the bark and injected the tree with viruses, sending them flowing through the trunk as quickly as possible. He shoved it, watching it careen forward, rotting quickly.
Hecate glanced up as she heard something that sounded like whooshing wind. She frowned at the ceiling as she thought she could see something hurtling towards them.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3