Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Two Things
I have two suggestions.

1.) I'm sure you've heard this before. A live chat box on the side with one chat for all flights and one for each flight.

2.) Lower breeding cool downs on Coatls! I would probably have less urge to put the Hood of Shame on my Coatl female when she only bares one egg nests.
I have two suggestions.

1.) I'm sure you've heard this before. A live chat box on the side with one chat for all flights and one for each flight.

2.) Lower breeding cool downs on Coatls! I would probably have less urge to put the Hood of Shame on my Coatl female when she only bares one egg nests.
*insert signature here*
No support.
Why?

1) chat boxes will be and are hard to moderate if only one person is moderating, let alone for a single flight alone. Coding isn't hard, it its the moderation, let alone a filter that people will find means to get around.

2) Coatl population. Let's keep it where it is. There is nothing wrong with their cool down time, its the RNG that stinks for you at your time of wanting to breed.
No support.
Why?

1) chat boxes will be and are hard to moderate if only one person is moderating, let alone for a single flight alone. Coding isn't hard, it its the moderation, let alone a filter that people will find means to get around.

2) Coatl population. Let's keep it where it is. There is nothing wrong with their cool down time, its the RNG that stinks for you at your time of wanting to breed.
Nope.
@HaraKiri

I get where you're coming from. For the chat boxes, I would at least like one for each flight that is only for forum-like use. Sometimes people need immediate help and forums aren't always the most reliable.

Yeah yeah. I've just stopped breeding Coatls, because other breeding projects take very little time.
@HaraKiri

I get where you're coming from. For the chat boxes, I would at least like one for each flight that is only for forum-like use. Sometimes people need immediate help and forums aren't always the most reliable.

Yeah yeah. I've just stopped breeding Coatls, because other breeding projects take very little time.
*insert signature here*
@spicysquirrelz

Even a in-flight chat box would cause mayhem. The staff alone can't moderate it, flight-specific moderators aren't always on, and it would take more than three people to moderate it at any given time. Those chat boxes are a good way to start calling people out, cause trouble in-flit and so much more. I. Not saying its a bad idea, however, on this site where there are vile players, it just won't work.

Don't stop breeding coatls. Suggestion if I may, breed them when the FR clock is around the ends of three's or six's.
@spicysquirrelz

Even a in-flight chat box would cause mayhem. The staff alone can't moderate it, flight-specific moderators aren't always on, and it would take more than three people to moderate it at any given time. Those chat boxes are a good way to start calling people out, cause trouble in-flit and so much more. I. Not saying its a bad idea, however, on this site where there are vile players, it just won't work.

Don't stop breeding coatls. Suggestion if I may, breed them when the FR clock is around the ends of three's or six's.
Nope.
@HaraKiri

I get it. I guess I'm just kinda pushy about it because I used to moderate a chat. It was a Wikia chat, though.

Alright. Thank you very much.
@HaraKiri

I get it. I guess I'm just kinda pushy about it because I used to moderate a chat. It was a Wikia chat, though.

Alright. Thank you very much.
*insert signature here*