Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ___TRAVELING COUPLE__Looking for lairs!
1 2 3 4
@kaykat17 got them, thank you!! Will send PM soon!

I'm going to have them take a break traveling before I ping the next person, because I want to write or draw some things about their character. sorry I didn't do this earlier!

Anybody who's seeing this thread now is still welcome to join in, though! :D
@kaykat17 got them, thank you!! Will send PM soon!

I'm going to have them take a break traveling before I ping the next person, because I want to write or draw some things about their character. sorry I didn't do this earlier!

Anybody who's seeing this thread now is still welcome to join in, though! :D
@20pi eyyy would minglan and haezel like to visit the grand lan empire on an island (more like continent) between the regions of ice and wind? eventually? we'd love to have them visit, though i don't think they'd enjoy their visit much unless they end up in the upper city.

also question so if i happen to have more than one world/group (like say maybe five i can explain myself uh), could they visit all of them or would they just be visiting one?
@20pi eyyy would minglan and haezel like to visit the grand lan empire on an island (more like continent) between the regions of ice and wind? eventually? we'd love to have them visit, though i don't think they'd enjoy their visit much unless they end up in the upper city.

also question so if i happen to have more than one world/group (like say maybe five i can explain myself uh), could they visit all of them or would they just be visiting one?
@Century YES THEY WOULD. also omg f i v e...... it's your choice really! minglan would love to visit as many places as physically possible. ;D /shot down
In the travel log we could put your username/ID first, and just have separate sections/headers for each world or something!
@Century YES THEY WOULD. also omg f i v e...... it's your choice really! minglan would love to visit as many places as physically possible. ;D /shot down
In the travel log we could put your username/ID first, and just have separate sections/headers for each world or something!
@20pi

My lair is in the southwest corner of the map, in the northern peaks of the WIndswept Plateau only a few miles from the Scarred Wasteland's borders. I'd love to have these two beauties stop by for a little visit. Pashmak may take awhile to warm up to the 'company' though. :3
@20pi

My lair is in the southwest corner of the map, in the northern peaks of the WIndswept Plateau only a few miles from the Scarred Wasteland's borders. I'd love to have these two beauties stop by for a little visit. Pashmak may take awhile to warm up to the 'company' though. :3
mc661j.png
@20pi perfect! i'll try not to write seven pages this time haha...ha........
@20pi perfect! i'll try not to write seven pages this time haha...ha........
@20pi Would the duo be willing to visit a somewhat questionable lair/labyrinth at the edge of the Tangled Wood, that overlooks the Wyrmwound? Camelcase loves hosting visitors in their Gif Troll Inn (run by a bunch of nomadic dragons that's currently settled down).

so long as they stay out of the labs they'll be fine
@20pi Would the duo be willing to visit a somewhat questionable lair/labyrinth at the edge of the Tangled Wood, that overlooks the Wyrmwound? Camelcase loves hosting visitors in their Gif Troll Inn (run by a bunch of nomadic dragons that's currently settled down).

so long as they stay out of the labs they'll be fine
@Diamondshine101 @dracoon
yesssss added you both! The happy couple thank you!! :D
@Diamondshine101 @dracoon
yesssss added you both! The happy couple thank you!! :D
@20pi

My clan doesn't exist in FR lore / on the FR map, but they'd love to have Minglan and Haezel visit! The capital naturally sees a lot of visits, and I'm sure no one will mind these two stopping by :3

I just think they're both really pretty and want to be able to stare at them in my lair for a bit
@20pi

My clan doesn't exist in FR lore / on the FR map, but they'd love to have Minglan and Haezel visit! The capital naturally sees a lot of visits, and I'm sure no one will mind these two stopping by :3

I just think they're both really pretty and want to be able to stare at them in my lair for a bit
@20pi how do they feel about packing up to visit some weirdly religious barbarian clan with great hair living on the northern side of the Sunbeam Ruins (i.e. facing the Viridian Labyrinth)? there will probably be great views, lots of dress up, and way too much yelling in cantonese
@20pi how do they feel about packing up to visit some weirdly religious barbarian clan with great hair living on the northern side of the Sunbeam Ruins (i.e. facing the Viridian Labyrinth)? there will probably be great views, lots of dress up, and way too much yelling in cantonese
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@burningdarkfire they would love to visit! off-universe is wonderful. and hmmmmm time to start holding onto obsidians *shifty eyes*

@straekitty you got me at great hair. VERY VERY YES!
@burningdarkfire they would love to visit! off-universe is wonderful. and hmmmmm time to start holding onto obsidians *shifty eyes*

@straekitty you got me at great hair. VERY VERY YES!
1 2 3 4