Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Checkmate! Achievement
Hello!
I have collected all eight pawns, two knights, two rooks, two bishops, one king, and one queen of each color in my hoard and I haven't unlocked the achievement. I have tried refreshing the page, hard refreshing the page, logging out and back in, and putting them in my vault and taking them out. I don't know if this would be a bug or not, but I just put it here. Thanks in advance!
Hello!
I have collected all eight pawns, two knights, two rooks, two bishops, one king, and one queen of each color in my hoard and I haven't unlocked the achievement. I have tried refreshing the page, hard refreshing the page, logging out and back in, and putting them in my vault and taking them out. I don't know if this would be a bug or not, but I just put it here. Thanks in advance!
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
It took 2 days for me to get the achievement. It just takes time. Keep them in your inventory and just check back every so often :)
It took 2 days for me to get the achievement. It just takes time. Keep them in your inventory and just check back every so often :)
Hello @Shadowmuffin19! There is currently a significant lag in certain Achievements being awarded and it may take days or even weeks for them to show up. If you like, you can report them to the tracked thread here! Please continue to keep any chess pieces in your Hoard and not the Vault, because that would interfere with them being counted.
Hello @Shadowmuffin19! There is currently a significant lag in certain Achievements being awarded and it may take days or even weeks for them to show up. If you like, you can report them to the tracked thread here! Please continue to keep any chess pieces in your Hoard and not the Vault, because that would interfere with them being counted.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches and @thatdragonlady
Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it. I will report it in that thread. I just was really excited because that was one of my goal achievements since I was a newbie. :)
Thanks again!
@JCStitches and @thatdragonlady
Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it. I will report it in that thread. I just was really excited because that was one of my goal achievements since I was a newbie. :)
Thanks again!
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
Give It a while, it takes some time for the website to register that you did it
Give It a while, it takes some time for the website to register that you did it
@ProtossDragon
Thanks! It just loaded.
@ProtossDragon
Thanks! It just loaded.
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png