Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wii U?
I have a Wii U, and while I love the games that are on there, I don't know what else I should get.

I have:
Smash Bros Wii U
LoZ Windwaker HD
ZombiU
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo Land
Super Mario 3D World

Any other games out there that you think I should get? I also installed the Homebrew Channel on the vWii, so if you have any suggestions for that as well, feel free to share. Thanks! :o
I have a Wii U, and while I love the games that are on there, I don't know what else I should get.

I have:
Smash Bros Wii U
LoZ Windwaker HD
ZombiU
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo Land
Super Mario 3D World

Any other games out there that you think I should get? I also installed the Homebrew Channel on the vWii, so if you have any suggestions for that as well, feel free to share. Thanks! :o
giphy.gif
Hyrule Warriors is really good!
Hyrule Warriors is really good!
Ayy lmao.
My mate and I got one of these for Christmas.

Actually the only reason I wanted it is because of Bayonetta 2. I played the first one to death and was seriously cheesed off when it was announced it was WiiU exclusive. I appreciate Nintendo for funding the sequel, but grumpy about having to buy a whole new system to play it.

It ended up being a good thing though. Skylanders is a lot of fun and brings me back to my childhood when everything was some part of a collectable.
Hyrule Warriors is also a lot of fun. Great for when you just want to engage in over the top slaughter. X3
My mate and I got one of these for Christmas.

Actually the only reason I wanted it is because of Bayonetta 2. I played the first one to death and was seriously cheesed off when it was announced it was WiiU exclusive. I appreciate Nintendo for funding the sequel, but grumpy about having to buy a whole new system to play it.

It ended up being a good thing though. Skylanders is a lot of fun and brings me back to my childhood when everything was some part of a collectable.
Hyrule Warriors is also a lot of fun. Great for when you just want to engage in over the top slaughter. X3
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@Gregor Thanks! I'll consider Hyrule Warriors!

@KaidaHime So, another one of my friend is telling me not to get into Skylanders. Apparently it's a load of money?
@Gregor Thanks! I'll consider Hyrule Warriors!

@KaidaHime So, another one of my friend is telling me not to get into Skylanders. Apparently it's a load of money?
giphy.gif
@Doritos: He's kind of right. It's definitely a brilliant money racket. You can play the game with only one skylander figure, but if you want to get any kind of competionism then you need at least 8. And at about $15 a pop that gets expensive.
They lock bits of content like collectibles or short minigames behind elemental doors, so only a figure of that element can get in to it. Or with the last generation they have special abilities like digging, or teleporting that you need a figure with that ability to get to.

You can be thrifty about it and get them cheaper from place like Ebay or Amazon, but it's still extra cost. I got sucked into it partly for the nostalgia. Skylanders is the most recent Spyro incarnation, and he's kind of stepped closer to how he was back in the PSOne generation.
@Doritos: He's kind of right. It's definitely a brilliant money racket. You can play the game with only one skylander figure, but if you want to get any kind of competionism then you need at least 8. And at about $15 a pop that gets expensive.
They lock bits of content like collectibles or short minigames behind elemental doors, so only a figure of that element can get in to it. Or with the last generation they have special abilities like digging, or teleporting that you need a figure with that ability to get to.

You can be thrifty about it and get them cheaper from place like Ebay or Amazon, but it's still extra cost. I got sucked into it partly for the nostalgia. Skylanders is the most recent Spyro incarnation, and he's kind of stepped closer to how he was back in the PSOne generation.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@Doritos
If you are interested in getting Skylanders figures for cheap, see if there's any GameStops around you. I've seen a Spyro sell for $3, but of course, it was used. That means it might have some skills and a custom name already, but of course you can change them....
@Doritos
If you are interested in getting Skylanders figures for cheap, see if there's any GameStops around you. I've seen a Spyro sell for $3, but of course, it was used. That means it might have some skills and a custom name already, but of course you can change them....
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
Pikmin 3,

i picked up a wii u on sale, and love the fact i don't actually have to use my TV. (pikmin is easier on the pad)

I'm just playing as and when i have a free moment, no need to fire up the TV, or if i'm waiting for friends on the XONE
Pikmin 3,

i picked up a wii u on sale, and love the fact i don't actually have to use my TV. (pikmin is easier on the pad)

I'm just playing as and when i have a free moment, no need to fire up the TV, or if i'm waiting for friends on the XONE
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png