Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stack of 0 festival currency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just here to say that it seems to eternally be there, in my hoard, and I can't do a thing about it :c
Just here to say that it seems to eternally be there, in my hoard, and I can't do a thing about it :c
I have the same problem
I have the same problem
Same problem here.
Same problem here.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
This is happening to me too. I didn't report it when I first noticed it, as it really doesn't effect anything, but since there's a thread for it, why not say I've got the bug?

It probably is completely pointless to post here, basically what posting here is is saying "I bought a thing with exactly all the eternal snow I had," as I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug that only affects random people.
This is happening to me too. I didn't report it when I first noticed it, as it really doesn't effect anything, but since there's a thread for it, why not say I've got the bug?

It probably is completely pointless to post here, basically what posting here is is saying "I bought a thing with exactly all the eternal snow I had," as I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug that only affects random people.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
I have the same exact issue and I am super OCD about it.
It pisses me off seeing that one item that I cannot get rid of.
I have the same exact issue and I am super OCD about it.
It pisses me off seeing that one item that I cannot get rid of.
Why are you posting about it? Just let it go. Feel special or something knowing that you have an item that is invincible!
Why are you posting about it? Just let it go. Feel special or something knowing that you have an item that is invincible!
8EUReD3.pngPxFMdXM.png
This is going on with me too! I can also attempt to sell the 0 stacks in the AH (I noticed that when I was putting some skins in the AH and I went through the tabs for any undesirables I could attempt to profit from selling). It's weird.
This is going on with me too! I can also attempt to sell the 0 stacks in the AH (I noticed that when I was putting some skins in the AH and I went through the tabs for any undesirables I could attempt to profit from selling). It's weird.
FRIEND.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
I'm getting it too! Fixed it by buying one Eternal Snow on the AH and then archiving it.
I'm getting it too! Fixed it by buying one Eternal Snow on the AH and then archiving it.
I had that happen to me as well. Since I couldn't move it or do anything with it. I finally had to buy I eternal snow from the AH just to move it to the vault. Only thing I could do with it.
I had that happen to me as well. Since I couldn't move it or do anything with it. I finally had to buy I eternal snow from the AH just to move it to the vault. Only thing I could do with it.
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
Me too! ;w; [img]http://i.imgur.com/W0pQalq.jpg[/img] I deposited my pinecones either yesterday or the day before and apparently there's 0 pinecones. There's none in my Vault now (and my Hoard), and today's collection poofed into thin air!
Me too! ;w;
W0pQalq.jpg
I deposited my pinecones either yesterday or the day before and apparently there's 0 pinecones. There's none in my Vault now (and my Hoard), and today's collection poofed into thin air!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7