Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Coatl Roses NEW LACE BOUQUETS
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78
@Riko @ChocolateChip @Greyscales Added :D

@triska @Calavera @snowpea @Fairyneko @Murasaki @Candor @ErsatzLace @Zyll @Katherine @Lunaticus @Niharike @SabakiH @Ammycchin @Asmea @Camellia @ananas

Thanks for the orders, everyone! The first lists are already filled up and I've started 2nd lists for White Lace F and Pink Lace F :> Please send payment (550g or the treasure equivalent for each lace bouquet accent) if you haven't already, and I'll get started on ordering these and sending them out! If you need some extra time to get the gems/treasure ready, just let me know ;)
@Riko @ChocolateChip @Greyscales Added :D

@triska @Calavera @snowpea @Fairyneko @Murasaki @Candor @ErsatzLace @Zyll @Katherine @Lunaticus @Niharike @SabakiH @Ammycchin @Asmea @Camellia @ananas

Thanks for the orders, everyone! The first lists are already filled up and I've started 2nd lists for White Lace F and Pink Lace F :> Please send payment (550g or the treasure equivalent for each lace bouquet accent) if you haven't already, and I'll get started on ordering these and sending them out! If you need some extra time to get the gems/treasure ready, just let me know ;)
Accents - HIATUS | Adoptables - occasionally open y'all
@Kowloon

oh I should send payment rn? :0c
alrighty then, sending note in a sec
@Kowloon

oh I should send payment rn? :0c
alrighty then, sending note in a sec
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
@Kowloon

May I have a slot for White lace F please? it's so pretty, you found my weakness for lace. T.T
@Kowloon

May I have a slot for White lace F please? it's so pretty, you found my weakness for lace. T.T
@ChaliceCabriel sure thing!
@ChaliceCabriel sure thing!
Please put me on the reprinting list?
Please put me on the reprinting list?
@kowloon

can you add me to the list for White Lace F? (potentially more if I can get the funds together because I need like a thousand of these accents gosh!!)

I would also like to be added to any pinglists you have OvO
@kowloon

can you add me to the list for White Lace F? (potentially more if I can get the funds together because I need like a thousand of these accents gosh!!)

I would also like to be added to any pinglists you have OvO

light.png
Ohmyword sign me up for one of each of those lace ones, I'll get the gems together asap
Ohmyword sign me up for one of each of those lace ones, I'll get the gems together asap
@taren733 sure, but could you specify for which accent?

@Caedrian added, and added to my general pinglist :D

@Witherless added!
@taren733 sure, but could you specify for which accent?

@Caedrian added, and added to my general pinglist :D

@Witherless added!
@Kowloon oh wow, please sign me up for one copy of each! these are gorgeous.
@Kowloon oh wow, please sign me up for one copy of each! these are gorgeous.
tt10739042fltt.gif
@Kowloon Can I reserve pink lace for female? :_)
@Kowloon Can I reserve pink lace for female? :_)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78