Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Feeling Sad? Let me give you a Dragon!
Not sure if this belongs in sales or not. BUT i am a diagnosed depression patient and i always find joy in making others happy. I might not be able to keep this going for even a day but i will get everyone who comments on why they are sad right now a dragon with some nice things in it's information box!

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE DRAGON I GOT YOU ANYMORE PLEASE SENT THEM BACK TO ME!

They'll make someone else happy then, so please be fair and don't exalt or just let them starve ok? Ok.

In case anyone didn't know the amazing @UFO started this thread my friend @Angelthewarrior told me about that was just like this one and many people have been inspired to do the same since then so nope, it's not a unique idea :3
Not sure if this belongs in sales or not. BUT i am a diagnosed depression patient and i always find joy in making others happy. I might not be able to keep this going for even a day but i will get everyone who comments on why they are sad right now a dragon with some nice things in it's information box!

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE DRAGON I GOT YOU ANYMORE PLEASE SENT THEM BACK TO ME!

They'll make someone else happy then, so please be fair and don't exalt or just let them starve ok? Ok.

In case anyone didn't know the amazing @UFO started this thread my friend @Angelthewarrior told me about that was just like this one and many people have been inspired to do the same since then so nope, it's not a unique idea :3
In case anyone is wondering: yes we are open! Come post my sad fellows and i'll hopefully at least make you feel a little bit better :)
In case anyone is wondering: yes we are open! Come post my sad fellows and i'll hopefully at least make you feel a little bit better :)
I am sad right now because I am feeling very sick :( lol
I am at work and really just want to go home and sleep!
I am sad right now because I am feeling very sick :( lol
I am at work and really just want to go home and sleep!
MpSIvUv.png
@DarkMuse Im sick too :c it seems to be going around a lot now.
Im a bit sad that a lot of the things I was looking forward to ended up not as great as I thought they would be. You know when you are super excited about something and then its only ok. yeah that happened a lot.
@DarkMuse Im sick too :c it seems to be going around a lot now.
Im a bit sad that a lot of the things I was looking forward to ended up not as great as I thought they would be. You know when you are super excited about something and then its only ok. yeah that happened a lot.
light.png

You can also find me here! http://noctualis.deviantart.com/