Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Wait time between posts?
1 2
Sounds to me like the cooldown timer is getting upped every time you try and post too rapidly? I've never hit that particular problem, but it could be some type of spam prevention. Usually the best thing to do in a case like that is to walk away for a while and let it sort itself out. >_o

Sounds to me like the cooldown timer is getting upped every time you try and post too rapidly? I've never hit that particular problem, but it could be some type of spam prevention. Usually the best thing to do in a case like that is to walk away for a while and let it sort itself out. >_o

That's what I figured, but I did keep going away before checking if it would work again a few minutes later. I reviewed an entire chapter that I was writing, but I still could not post here afterwards. I went to other sites even to see if I could occupy myself.

Either way, I really think the Admins should just get rid of it.
That's what I figured, but I did keep going away before checking if it would work again a few minutes later. I reviewed an entire chapter that I was writing, but I still could not post here afterwards. I went to other sites even to see if I could occupy myself.

Either way, I really think the Admins should just get rid of it.
Well, this has happened twice to me today. It took it like five minutes to let me post again. :c
Well, this has happened twice to me today. It took it like five minutes to let me post again. :c
There is one block that keeps you from posting more than once every 20 seconds to prevent double posting.

The other one is actually pretty generous on spamming. The fact that you are hitting that limit seems odd. I've altered the limitations a little. You can post, on average, one message every 2 minutes. Posting faster than that will compound your timer and increase the restriction. Over a short period of time, it will return to the average.
There is one block that keeps you from posting more than once every 20 seconds to prevent double posting.

The other one is actually pretty generous on spamming. The fact that you are hitting that limit seems odd. I've altered the limitations a little. You can post, on average, one message every 2 minutes. Posting faster than that will compound your timer and increase the restriction. Over a short period of time, it will return to the average.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2