Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115 116
Rest in peace, Monty. You were a creative inspiration to so many people and you will live on in our thoughts and in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Monty. You were a creative inspiration to so many people and you will live on in our thoughts and in our hearts.
Rest in peace Monty Oum you were an inspiration to us all. You will be dearly missed. I only wished I could have met you...
Rest in peace Monty Oum you were an inspiration to us all. You will be dearly missed. I only wished I could have met you...
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
Rest in peace Mony. You will be missed, but never forgotten.

Thank you for the pings. I do appreciate it.
Rest in peace Mony. You will be missed, but never forgotten.

Thank you for the pings. I do appreciate it.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I'm not a RWBY Fan or that big of one of RT despite sharing a sub with a family member, but I'm still extremely upset over this. He was never talked about as anything but a nice, hardworking and humble guy.

RT's site keeps going down, for those of you who are curious as to what happened, I'll explain. If you'd rather not know being too upset at the moment, please scroll past.

About 10 days ago Monty went in for a simple procedure and had a severe allergic reaction to something which caused him to slip into a coma. He was never in any pain.

He passed way the 1st of January around 4:30 surrounded by his loved ones.

RT will not be posting any videos today because of this. They ask in lieu of flowers and gifts that you go and create something yourself, to use your imagination to make the world a better place.
I'm not a RWBY Fan or that big of one of RT despite sharing a sub with a family member, but I'm still extremely upset over this. He was never talked about as anything but a nice, hardworking and humble guy.

RT's site keeps going down, for those of you who are curious as to what happened, I'll explain. If you'd rather not know being too upset at the moment, please scroll past.

About 10 days ago Monty went in for a simple procedure and had a severe allergic reaction to something which caused him to slip into a coma. He was never in any pain.

He passed way the 1st of January around 4:30 surrounded by his loved ones.

RT will not be posting any videos today because of this. They ask in lieu of flowers and gifts that you go and create something yourself, to use your imagination to make the world a better place.
Heard about this 10 minutes ago....I don't know what to even say.
If you need me, I'll be in the corner, rewatching RWBY......

RIP Monty Oum, You were such a inspiration to everyone. I wish I could of met you once. Your family and friends are in my thoughts...
Heard about this 10 minutes ago....I don't know what to even say.
If you need me, I'll be in the corner, rewatching RWBY......

RIP Monty Oum, You were such a inspiration to everyone. I wish I could of met you once. Your family and friends are in my thoughts...
SIjKhX7.png
Rest in Peace Monty Oum...
You will be remembered.
My heart goes out to your everyone who was close.
Rest in Peace Monty Oum...
You will be remembered.
My heart goes out to your everyone who was close.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Only RT video that will be out is [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmsAH20mO10]The Know, that informs anyone who doesn't know that Monty Oum has passed away.[/url] Here is Matt's journal: [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/815e6e998576e85eeb5bbc5a71a67c77/tumblr_nj5q0pa5fQ1ttsow7o1_1280.png][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/815e6e998576e85eeb5bbc5a71a67c77/tumblr_nj5q0pa5fQ1ttsow7o1_540.png[/img][/url] (click the picture for a bigger view) [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4kB5jms5SI]Also there is scheduled to be a RT Podcast today in about 5 hours.[/url] @jhunal @Scarytier @Anakin @NoraValkyrie@CarolusRex @Esterie @rexgui @pangolins @BombSwan @Arreat @Wolfalisk @Orpheuss @LimePudding @Juba @MrFattymccatcat @tinylion @Imzy @Biki @ollieoutie @dggeoff @comicSlushies @NerdKitten @Aahzmatic @Kendrell @Phoenix17 @Noxdragon @ex4mples @graveexcitement @Fuchsia @Psycho @Revenge @Coolkid @Chevelle @Rufure @mightgai @Raincatcher @Shaymin @Chraelix @Scaleon1 @Tomato @Blaziken @Tentakrule @Amphisbaena @Loweryi @AccursedAsche @Hiddleston @Pinkamabelpie @Masshiro @RogueGhost @emaster012 @Zifeara @mordenaku @charmens @Nanshe @kittenwhisperer @robinchan33 @SomeoneOrNot @Mannakete @catqueenluke @jlynnch @aerisonus @ZabetTheRabbit @TheNutCaseTree @Rynai @Swarbie @eagerDigger @Slashseeker @Jess @kirjava076 @Fadeela @MissDragoness @GillyRae @appletea @Kimikada @birdteeth @AoiAoi @StarTatami @ButterflyFallacy @Cyndaquil @Lightscales @Nightblaze @Mediscoot @Mynty @Commie @gnawingbones @ThineRiddler @Sarinalina @Roseus @kazay @Dersiteroyalty @normalcie @Donvex @merrywanderer @RecoveryOn3 @Tex @Ryouko @jadexwee @BMVagabond @Britt @optomyne @Reventures @immortalhd @LeonardChurch @Kitbird @Xydriek @AssortedBreads @MixterGlacia @chilope @clockworkrogue
Only RT video that will be out is The Know, that informs anyone who doesn't know that Monty Oum has passed away.

Here is Matt's journal:
tumblr_nj5q0pa5fQ1ttsow7o1_540.png
(click the picture for a bigger view)
Also there is scheduled to be a RT Podcast today in about 5 hours.

@jhunal @Scarytier @Anakin @NoraValkyrie@CarolusRex @Esterie @rexgui @pangolins @BombSwan @Arreat @Wolfalisk @Orpheuss @LimePudding @Juba @MrFattymccatcat @tinylion @Imzy @Biki @ollieoutie @dggeoff @comicSlushies @NerdKitten @Aahzmatic @Kendrell @Phoenix17 @Noxdragon @ex4mples @graveexcitement @Fuchsia @Psycho @Revenge @Coolkid @Chevelle @Rufure @mightgai @Raincatcher @Shaymin @Chraelix @Scaleon1 @Tomato @Blaziken @Tentakrule @Amphisbaena @Loweryi @AccursedAsche @Hiddleston @Pinkamabelpie @Masshiro @RogueGhost @emaster012 @Zifeara @mordenaku @charmens @Nanshe @kittenwhisperer @robinchan33 @SomeoneOrNot @Mannakete @catqueenluke @jlynnch @aerisonus @ZabetTheRabbit @TheNutCaseTree @Rynai @Swarbie @eagerDigger @Slashseeker @Jess @kirjava076 @Fadeela @MissDragoness @GillyRae @appletea @Kimikada @birdteeth @AoiAoi @StarTatami @ButterflyFallacy @Cyndaquil @Lightscales @Nightblaze @Mediscoot @Mynty @Commie @gnawingbones @ThineRiddler @Sarinalina @Roseus @kazay @Dersiteroyalty @normalcie @Donvex @merrywanderer @RecoveryOn3 @Tex @Ryouko @jadexwee @BMVagabond @Britt @optomyne @Reventures @immortalhd @LeonardChurch @Kitbird @Xydriek @AssortedBreads @MixterGlacia @chilope @clockworkrogue
24y92mg.png12336959.png
I just heard the news and felt my heart go right into my throat. My deepest of sympathies to his family and friends; he will be so dearly missed.

Monty was an inspiration to many -- myself included -- and I know he brought a special light to everything he did and everyone he met. I never heard anything but good things from him and about him. He was fantastic. I wish I had the chance to have met him.

Rest in peace, Monty.
We'll never forget you.
I just heard the news and felt my heart go right into my throat. My deepest of sympathies to his family and friends; he will be so dearly missed.

Monty was an inspiration to many -- myself included -- and I know he brought a special light to everything he did and everyone he met. I never heard anything but good things from him and about him. He was fantastic. I wish I had the chance to have met him.

Rest in peace, Monty.
We'll never forget you.
hn5xCVk.png
@MidwayCJ

Thanks so much for the info! I frantically tried to find out what happened this morning, but couldn't find out much. :c

Rest in peace Monty. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and all of the RT team.
@MidwayCJ

Thanks so much for the info! I frantically tried to find out what happened this morning, but couldn't find out much. :c

Rest in peace Monty. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and all of the RT team.
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
I knew this was a possibility but I never imagined it would actually happen. I never figured I'd be in RoosterTeeth long enough to learn that one of their family passed away.

Monty was and always has been a huge inspiration to me. I absolutely loved RWBY from the moment it came out and started to draw fanart and write fanfiction and create OCs. RWBY is, by far, my favourite thing to have come out of RT and it was all Monty's dream. He was more than just a content creator, he was a genuine guy with a heart of gold and an inspiration to us all. He'll be sorely missed by everyone and my thoughts are with his family and friends.
I knew this was a possibility but I never imagined it would actually happen. I never figured I'd be in RoosterTeeth long enough to learn that one of their family passed away.

Monty was and always has been a huge inspiration to me. I absolutely loved RWBY from the moment it came out and started to draw fanart and write fanfiction and create OCs. RWBY is, by far, my favourite thing to have come out of RT and it was all Monty's dream. He was more than just a content creator, he was a genuine guy with a heart of gold and an inspiration to us all. He'll be sorely missed by everyone and my thoughts are with his family and friends.
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115 116